Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
ok I was asking because everyone has a reshiram and zekrom. But I think I will do a little bit of both sound good? By the way snoopy because I like you so much I have 4 good resets so far if you want a latios, latias, groudon, or pikachu let me know.
edit: is there another ball that looks good on reshiram shiny or not esides premier or timer (it's a pain catching reshiram with stuff like this)
Check the link in my signature about Soft Resetting legendaries in gen 6. Got all info added about Reshiram and Zekrom so you can capture a perfect one. (Eventually)

Does anyone know how the eon ticket works if I reset my game? Will I need to street pass one again? Will I be able to street pass for one again or is it one per DS?
Once you collected the Eon Ticket from the lady in the Pokécenter, you can Street Pass one again. I guess it was like 8 hours before your 3DS is able to receive another one. I've got 2 now, one for each game.

This is probably going to be a keep...but I'd still like some second opinions

K/T?
Impish Lugia
28/10/31/10/31/31
Personally I would toss and not think twice. You're guaranteed 3 perfect Ivs, that attack IV is garbage and HP could be better. Obviously ultimately up to you. But I would toss it.

Check the link in my signature about Soft Resetting legendaries in gen 6. Got all info added about Reshiram and Zekrom so you can capture a perfect one. (Eventually)

Once you collected the Eon Ticket from the lady in the Pokécenter, you can Street Pass one again. I guess it was like 8 hours before your 3DS is able to receive another one. I've got 2 now, one for each game.
Cool, so I should be able to get another once I reset. After getting that Lati today I know I'm going to reset eventually to get another.

LF: Female Heavy Ball Rhyhorn. Ivs, Nature don't matter.

Can offer:
Dream ball:
Feebas
Buneary (HA Available)
Swablu (HA Available)
Spheal (HA Available)
Qwilfish (HA Available)
Marill
Eevee
Elgyem (HA Available)
Munna
Slowpoke
Drifloon (HA Available)
Igglypuff (HA Available)
Zubat (HA Available)
Gastly
Cottonee (HA Available)
Illumise (HA Available)
Pidgey (HA Available)
Smoochum (HA Available)
Clamperl (HA Available)

Love ball:
Snubull
Buneary
Growlithe
Ralts
Drowzee

Moon ball:
Ralts
Absol
Vulpix (No HA)

Fast ball:
Elekid
Pikachu

Lure Ball:
Magicarp

Sport Ball:
Kakuna

Level ball:
Sandshrew
Zigzagoon

Safari ball:
Electrike

Heavy ball:
Skarmory
Geodude

Premier Ball:
Chikorita

Dive Ball:
Tododile

Last edited:
keep or toss? Virizion's def is its lowest stat anyway so what do you guys think?

#640 Virizion [Jolly]
IVs: 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 26, 27 / 6, 7 / 30, 31 / 30, 31
Stats at Lv.50: 166 / 110 / 90 / 88 / 149 / 140

Edit: Tossed Speed IV is 30

Last edited:
Does anybody have a 6IV ditto that they'd be willing to give me for my IV breeding? I'll give my friend code if you can. Thanks! (This is for OR/AS/X/Y)

Damn, everyone said toss XD
Yeeaah, think I'll get back to this Lugia on a later date. I'm a bit strained from all this SRing. Thanks for the input guys!

saw it read it thanks working might try to get that starpator and other stuff in your giveaway thread soon. Thanks.

Keep or toss? It has the right nature and the 31 IV's in the stats I wanted but I wish the HP and SpD were better.

Diancie (Naive)
12-13/31/28-29/31/10-13/31

Hey I was wondering where I can find minature shiny sprites for the Kalos pokemon? I've looked in the reference thread in the wifi section. Thanks in advance.

Repost
LF: Female Heavy Ball Rhyhorn. IVs and the nature do not matter.

Can offer:
Dream ball:
Feebas
Buneary (HA Available)
Swablu (HA Available)
Spheal (HA Available)
Qwilfish (HA Available)
Marill
Eevee
Elgyem (HA Available)
Munna
Slowpoke
Drifloon (HA Available)
Igglypuff (HA Available)
Zubat (HA Available)
Gastly
Cottonee (HA Available)
Illumise (HA Available)
Pidgey (HA Available)
Smoochum (HA Available)
Clamperl (HA Available)

Love ball:
Snubull
Buneary
Growlithe
Ralts
Drowzee

Moon ball:
Ralts
Absol
Vulpix (No HA)

Fast ball:
Elekid
Pikachu

Lure Ball:
Magicarp

Sport Ball:
Kakuna

Level ball:
Sandshrew
Zigzagoon

Safari ball:
Electrike

Heavy ball:
Skarmory
Geodude

Premier Ball:
Chikorita

Dive Ball:
Tododile

hello can somebody help me evolve my shiny Inkay by trading to you and then you can trade it back to me
If somebody help me ill give away another copy of the inkay

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know how to get the Substitute TM from the Mirage Island to appear via Streetpass?

Diancie Impish
30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31
Keep or toss?

Edit: possible IVs
30-31/30-31/30/31/31/31 HP Ice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)