Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, so I'm planning on SRing Regicork, and I have a couple questions before I start:

1. Best ball for shiny and non? (Finally got my shiny charm and want to be prepared lol) I'm tired of using repeat ball for so many things these days...

2. I noticed in the SRing guide there isn't a recommended method for a -Spe nature. I thought initially about doing Sassy for a curse set, but would I be better off doing Careful for both the same of ease (it being lv 30 and all) and viability?

Thanks!
Repeat (normal) for shiny i don't know sorry (maybe nest?)

Sassy means rarer (for regirock) so you might be better of with sassy because not many people reset for sassy

Hey guys, so I'm planning on SRing Regicork, and I have a couple questions before I start:

1. Best ball for shiny and non? (Finally got my shiny charm and want to be prepared lol) I'm tired of using repeat ball for so many things these days...

2. I noticed in the SRing guide there isn't a recommended method for a -Spe nature. I thought initially about doing Sassy for a curse set, but would I be better off doing Careful for both the same of ease (it being lv 30 and all) and viability?

Thanks!

I also plan to reset Regirock next, though I'll be aiming for a flawless Adamant one for an offensive Assault Vest set.

Hey everyone, I have a simple question...

So I'm going to Japan this summer, and suddenly... I thought "should I buy a Japanese 3DS"?

would there be any advantage buying one, for like events? Would I need a Japanese game too? I thought this would be the best place to ask :P

So I'm going to Japan this summer, and suddenly... I thought "should I buy a Japanese 3DS"?

would there be any advantage buying one, for like events? Would I need a Japanese game too? I thought this would be the best place to ask :P
Buying one that's up to you as for advantages: japanese events are downloadable for you then.

For game: it's either a japaese game or 3DS

If you're asking how to check Speed for a -Spe nature, you use a capture mon that has one more point in Speed than your target. For example, if -Spe Regirock has 51 Speed at level 40, then you should use a Pokemon with 52 in Speed to test it. If Regirock outspeeds your capture mon, reset.

Thanks friends! If I can find a good setup to get the Sassy one after all.
You should use the same Pokémon for HP and Speed checking if you are aiming for min Speed Regirock, because of Bulldoze and Curse.

Just use a Starly that outspeeds min Speed Regirock by one point and has one HP less than max HP Regirock. I might even have one of these, if you want a clone...

You'll need a Japanese game to play on a Japanese 3DS and get the events. Nintendo 3DS systems/games are region locked. :)

Just to be clear
You need a JPN 3ds and game to redeem serial code ( corocoro ray, scrap code) .
For downloadable content (like jirachi and diancie), any 3ds will do . My friend went to Japan and she got a download movie Diancie there with a English 3ds, and i believe drakero did the same thing with his shiny jirachi.

You should use the same Pokémon for HP and Speed checking if you are aiming for min Speed Regirock, because of Bulldoze and Curse.

Just use a Starly that outspeeds min Speed Regirock by one point and has one HP less than max HP Regirock. I might even have one of these, if you want a clone...
If you have a starly like that I would really appreciate a clone. I'll PM you about it once I get home from work.

What egg moves should i put on a cacnea?
Low Kick and Seed Bomb are in most builds listed on SmogonDex, but both are tutor moves. I would probably go for some combination of Counter, Disable, Grass Whistle, Rototiller, Switcheroo, and Teeter Dance. Just some suggestions...

Last edited:
So im chaining with the dexnav for an azumaril im gonna start breeding then for the first time in 7 years I get my 1st shiny! ..what do I do with it??!! Iv never cared much for them focusing more on the stats for battle mon. It wouldn't do well for battle, it has an adamant nature but thick fat ability and shocking iv's does that mean I should just keep it as a momento or does it have breeding / trade usefullness?

So im chaining with the dexnav for an azumaril im gonna start breeding then for the first time in 7 years I get my 1st shiny! ..what do I do with it??!! Iv never cared much for them focusing more on the stats for battle mon. It wouldn't do well for battle, it has an adamant nature but thick fat ability and shocking iv's does that mean I should just keep it as a momento or does it have breeding / trade usefullness?
keep it for momento, as far as shinies go, its relatively easy to get them nowadays

Well thick fat can be changed to Huge Power via Ability capsule, but depends on IVs. However to breed perfect IVs and to get flawless eggs to hatch shiny is super easy in Gen VI (with TSV/ESV matching) and there's guides for it everywhere. That's a trophy shiny imo

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm trying to complete my item collection on my Y version, and in the process, I need to transfer some items from my RO version (berries, scarves, flutes among others). It makes a total of 29 items to transfer, and I am looking for someone to help me.
For the trouble, I will give a 5-IV timid scatterbug with meadow pattern and in a heal ball, in its egg.
Thanks in advance!

Could someone please clone these 2 pokemon for me? (Sorry for the crappy format)

Shiny suicune modest 31/31/31/31/31/31 pressure OT Crystal ID 23949 (lure ball) (RNG'ed by DX 2401 PT of serebiiforums

Shiny froslass timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 cursed body OT White ID 17628 (RNG'ed by DX 2401PT of serebiiforums)

Reward is a fully redis copy of these pokemon

Last edited:
Is there anyone who could hook me up with one, some or all of these: LevelBall Abra, LevelBall Houndour, HeavyBall Mantine, LevelBall Hoothoot, HeavyBall Hoppip. I only care for them to be females in specified balls, natures, ivs etc. don't matter.
I offer a penta-perfect 50% gender ratio mon from my thread for each.

Is there anyone who could hook me up with one, some or all of these: LevelBall Abra, LevelBall Houndour, HeavyBall Mantine, LevelBall Hoothoot, HeavyBall Hoppip. I only care for them to be females in specified balls, natures, ivs etc. don't matter.
I offer a penta-perfect 50% gender ratio mon from my thread for each.
So as long as they are available in Soul Silver and you're willing to wait for me to catch them and transfer them, I can always catch Apricorn Pokemon for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)