1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Nexus, Nov 17, 2016.

1. IQMathlete

IQMathlete

Yes for the latter.
    Uhh let's see (just talking any mon)
    - Low Kick (Greninja, Bisharp, Weavile)
    - Signal Beam i think
    - Elemental Punches
    - Drain Punch (pretty niche tbh)
    - KNOCK OFF
    - Endeavor ig
    - uhh Bounce (Gyarados)
    - Drill Run (Beedrill, Escavalier
    - Iron Head (Jirachi, Excadrill, mb Garchomp)
    - Zen Headbutt (Medicham, Gallade)
    - Aqua Tail (Scolipede)
    - Dragon Pulse (Serperior)
    - Heat Wave (doubles mons)
    - Hyper Voice (Gardevoir, Sylveon)
    - Foul Play (Umbreon)
    - EARTH POWER
    - Outrage mb?
    - Superpower (Azumarill, Zygarde)
    - Gunk Shot (Greninja)
    - mb Skill Swap?
    - Trick (Lati@s)
    - Heal Bell
    - STEALTH ROCK
    - Icy Wind (Keldeo)
  2. Nelson Tangela

Nelson Tangela

That list is pretty much endless since there are literally hundreds of potentially useful niche choices across multiple formats (cart formats, Smogon formats, special Battle Spot tournament formats, ...).

As far as Battle Spot Singles and Doubles are concerned, these should be the most common ones.

Thunder Punch, Superpower Blaziken
    Knock Off, Stealth Rock, Superpower Landorus
    Hyper Voice, Tailwind Salamence
    Gunk Shot, Low Kick Greninja
    Bounce Gyarados
    Stealth Rock Hippowdon
    Foul Play Porygon2
    Knock Off Ferrothorn
    Stealth Rock Garchomp
    Icy Wind Gengar
    Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Iron Head Metagross
    Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Low Kick Kangaskhan
    Superpower, Ice Punch, Low Kick Tyranitar
    Iron Head, Stealth Rock Excadrill
    Knock Off Azumarill
    Knock Off, Thunder Punch Mawile
    Synthesis Serperior
    Knock Off, Superpower Scizor
    Heat Wave, Tailwind Zapdos
    Icy Wind Suicune
    Ice Punch Swampert
    Tailwind Charizard
    Icy Wind, Helping Hand Cresselia
    Hyper Voice Gardevoir
    Helping Hand Politoed
    Tailwind Hydreigon
    Knock Off, Foul Play Scrafty
    Icy Wind Milotic
    Earth Power Torkoal
    Earth Power Gastrodon

PS: I did not double check this list. Some of these might be available in Gen VII, but most of these should be Move Tutor exclusives.
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  3. Ames

Ames

Hi guys, does anyone have a copy of the facebook giveaway Suicune? Cheers :)
  4. EeveeTrainer

EeveeTrainer

Is it possible for Chansey to have both Seismic Toss and Charm? If so how?
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  5. Bluemew.

Bluemew.

I don't think is possible. Seismic toss is only available for chansey/blissey, for them to have charm they have to start as happiny but happiny doesn't gets seismic toss.
  6. Anki

Anki

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  7. Sondero

Sondero Giveaway Extraordinaire
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor

I think one of the distributors were going to do some extras soon. So you could leave your SmogonU bounsweet on GTS and hope for the best.

If I'm wrong though, I can send you two a copy for free. Just shoot me a VM (or PM on Discord, if you'd prefer that)
  8. Darkprophet

Darkprophet

Looking for Zekrom and Thunderus in Gen 6. Bonus points for good usable natures. CMT in my signature for anyone who is willing to provide these pokemon! Thanks!
  9. Mochi

Mochi

Trying to complete my live Dex~ Would appreciate every bit of help!

Sun/Moon:
    • Cosmog or Cosmoem
    • Solgaleo or Cosmog
    • Buzzwole
    • Kartana
    • Zygarde
    ORAS/XY: (I would want for this to be traded via ORAS/XY so that I can access them in these games)
    • Volcanion
    Only thing that I ask for is for the Pokemon to have its original name/no nicknames and in English.

Up for trade: Pheromosa and any other pokemon in the pokedex that you would want me to breed. These are the only ones that I am missing.
  10. Christian

Christian

I have an Adamant Zekrom SRd by me when RNG wasn't a thing (26/31/31/31/31/31), and a Timid HP Ice Shiny Thundurus both available on gen6. Both are caught in a Master Ball. Would you be interested?
  11. Darkprophet

Darkprophet

Yes! Please CMT and PM me with what you would like for them.
  12. Zephyrman

Zephyrman

I can give you a Kartana and Buzzwole if you still need them?
  13. SammiThePokemonMaster

SammiThePokemonMaster

I'll give you a Cosmog, Solgaeo, or Volcanion for a Hidden Ability Salamence, Shelgon, or Bagon
  14. SammiThePokemonMaster

SammiThePokemonMaster

Looking for a Hidden Ability Salamence, Bagon, or Shelgon... Will trade legendaries
  15. IQMathlete

IQMathlete

Can get you HA Shelgon. What legendaries do you have, in what Pokeballs, and what natures?
  16. SammiThePokemonMaster

SammiThePokemonMaster

I have a lot, but i don't keep track of their balls/natures tho... we could set up a little trade sesh, and I could show you, and see if anything interests you
  17. IQMathlete

IQMathlete

Hmm, that's a shame. However, I'm curious to see what you have. Moving to PM.
  18. Mochi

Mochi

Yes I do still need those :O do you need anything? I'll add your FC?
  19. Gt91

Gt91

Hi guys, i'm searching for an HA elgyem (every nature,ivs ecc).

Contact me if you want to trade. I can give another HA pokemon that you need :)
  20. Darkprophet

Darkprophet

Have a few quick questions about RNGing the legendaries in Omega Ruby.

Uxie/Mespirit/Azelf:

These three pokemon are encountered at a certain time of the day (while you have 3 max happiness pokemon in your party.) At what point is the pokemon you encounter determined? The time you enter battle, or the time you enter the area, or the time you interact with the Ring (Assuming it's a ring for them, i've never seen screenshots of the ring/pokemon interaction section)

Suicune/Raikou/Entei:

These three pokemon are encountered at a certain time each hour pf the day at 20 minute intervals while Ho-oh or Lugia are in your party. At what point is the pokemon you encounter determined? The time you enter battle, the time you enter the area, or the time you interact with the Ring?

Cobalion/Virizion/Terrakion:

These pokemon are encountered on an island as long as you have Max EVs on 3 pokemon. I'm able to only see the Island when I have 3 pokemon with Max EVs, can land on the Island, and can get to the Ring on the Island. When I interact with the Ring, nothing happens, just tells me a mysterious ring is floating there. So, I have verified I have 3 pokemon with Max EVs (all 3 have effort ribbon, and never used a berry on them to reduce EVs.), I have defeated the Elite 4 a second time to make sure I hadn't encountered them before and fainted them, and I still cannot trigger the battle. I also have not changed my 3DS game clock within the last week (I was able to catch Regigigas a few days ago, which when the time based events are locked, you cannot encounter him.) Wanted to see if anyone knew what I am doing wrong.

Thank you for anyone who can help with these questions!
  21. Nelson Tangela

Nelson Tangela

In my experience the Pokémon that will appear is based on the time you landed at the Mirage Spot and doesn't change until you leave and land again.
    If you land during the Suicune window, you will keep encountering Suicune until you leave. Even past those 20 minutes.

Have you used the game across multiple 3DS systems in the recent past? That would have the same effect as messing with the clock.
    Darkprophet likes this.
  22. Darkprophet

Darkprophet

Yup, I had to use pokemon bank yesterday, so I used a different 3DS. That makes sense.

As far as the time period for the 3 Trios, does Save/Quit affect that at all, or will Suicune for example always appear once i land on the island, even if I save and quit multiple times?
  23. Nelson Tangela

Nelson Tangela

It should still appear (switching 3DS could mess with this).
    There was a time when I was actively soft resetting Suicune in OR and I was able to save, quit and continue the next day without a problem.
    Darkprophet likes this.
  24. The Chaotician

The Chaotician

If you mess with the clock, you need to wait 48 hours until the timeline sorts itself out. The portal will act like you've caught everything during this time. Best practice is to be patient and wait it out unfortunately
    Darkprophet likes this.
  25. Darkprophet

Darkprophet

Thanks for the info. I have a few pokemon that aren't time based I can work on in the meantime, so I'll work on cleaning them up and making sure I don't use it in another DS until all the time based pokemon are caught. Thanks!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)