Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a HA Panpour/Simipour. Preferably in a Dive Ball but it's okay without that. On either Gen 6 or 7, doesn't matter which. I can offer stuff in return.

Or if someone has Panpour in their Friend Safari and is willing to add me, that would work too.

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know if the original ball stays from VC Gold/Silver when you transfer them? IE Apricorn balls.
There's no trace of data that determines which Balls Pokemon are caught in. So it's very unlikely Pokemon transferred from G/S will be in anything but the regular Pokeball.

Lf: touch trades of some Pokémon to help me get the shiny charm
Dragonair, machamp, petilil, sligoo, goodra, gengar, krokorok, rampardos, sheildon, hakamoo, carracosta, bastiodon, vibrava, flygon, archen, archeops, , milotic, electivire, cosmoem, magmortar,oranguru, shelgon, whiscash, alakazam.

Ft: CMT. This list will be shortening as I get some of the Mons i need. I'd be willing to offer a breedable per five mons

Last edited:
(Taking a deep breath)

Hey Guys, I think we need to talk about using the powersave to give yourself a some items to use (like rare candy and the ev wings). And I think it's important that we discuss about it.

Is it really okay to use the powersave to give yourself rare candy and ev wings so you can use them to give to your Pokemon? Or is that against the rules as well?

My reasons for asking:
Okay, well, first of, I know EE, .com, and the mods suggested that I don't use cheat codes, and I really was taking their suggestion. But I just thought I should ask because I thought using it to give yourself rare candy and ev wings to use on your Pokemon will help to get it done faster and save us some time depending on what the situation and what our schedule is. I was originally planning on doing it legitimately without using the powersave after I have captured the Ultra Beasts, and I was actually using rare candy (that I got from Battle tree) and ev wings (that I got from the wild flying Pokemon).

I have
Rare Candy x25

Health Wing x20
Muscle Wing x26
Resist Wing x20
Genius Wing x20
Clever Wing x20
Swift Wing x20

I had to use what I have and restore my save game to use the items multiple times, but it was very time consuming and it was taking me longer than I thought it would.

I was able to finish giving a few of my Ultra Beast Pokemon their EV spreads legitimately before I used the cheat code. I have spent several hours and almost week while working my entire butt off, and I was completely overwhelmed. My eyes were starting to strain, my back was starting to hurt, and I was getting mentally tired. So I used the cheat code to give myself 900 rare candy and 900 ev wings just to save me the trouble.

(Sigh) I really don't like using the cheat codes just like you guys don't, but using it give me 900 rare candy and ev wings was the only way that I can think about to get it done faster and to save me some time. :(

I just thought it would be wise and best that I should talk about this before I offer them on my thread.

Hopefully, you guys understand my reasons for doing it.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF any Male Own Tempo Espurr, all other details irrelevant.

Still have a number of DW Dream Ball 'mons on hand in X, looking to trade them anyway, VM me if interested.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
LF any Male Own Tempo Espurr, all other details irrelevant.

Still have a number of DW Dream Ball 'mons on hand in X, looking to trade them anyway, VM me if interested.
I have a regular flawless one in a dive ball and a shiny flawless one in a premier ball. You can have one for free, let me know.

Looking for a couple of things... First an HA drilbur in gen 6 so I can breed and teach Iron Head to it. Second, a Gligar in gen 7 with it's HA. I have various Dream Ball mons with their HA (Riolu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Houndour, Axew, Dratini... maybe a few more).

Thanks!

Does anyone have a Female HA Froakie in a Premier ball (with egg moves)? Spitbacks are fine, and either generation 6 or 7 is fine. Let me know what you'd like in return :)

Edit: Male is fine if it has 4 EMs :)

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a nature to RNG for for Silvally? I have a serial code for the Japanese event to redeem and I already have an Adamant And Jolly Type:Null - both shiny.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have a Female HA Froakie in a Premier ball (with egg moves)? Spitbacks are fine, and either generation 6 or 7 is fine. Let me know what you'd like in return :)

If you don't mind waiting 2 days, as I'm on a trip rn, I can catch a Frogadier for you in gen 6. VM me.

I can breed you one, PM when are you ready to trade

Anyone would be kind enough to get me a shiny Suicune from last week's giveaway? I was out of the country and couldn't participate.

Thanks to Max Optimizer for the 'Cune and to Buckert for the offer!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)