Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you use the Level Boost in Isle Evelup, does it actually level up Pokemon or would you need to get into a battle and then you get the EXP? (I would check on Serebii, but it seems like Serebii's down...)
Your pokemon level up in the Island. Once the training is over you can tap on each pokemon and Mohn will tell you how many levels they've leveled up.

anyone here who can spare me an extra moonball?

I want to try get an good nature lunala and i want it in an moonball but since I can only get 1 thats realy ahrd so I would like to get a few extra ones

also what nature should I aim for?

Hi. I started Moon version about two days ago and I'm looking for an HA Mareanie in Dive or Lure ball and a Level ball HA Rockruff. At the moment I only have for trade: Love ball Fomantis, Beast ball Dewpider, Friend ball Bounsweet, Heavy ball Togedemaru and HA Premier Vulpix-A. IVs and nature are irrelevant since I don't own a Destiny Knot and high IV mons yet.
PM/VM if you can help.

Hi. I started Moon version about two days ago and I'm looking for an HA Mareanie in Dive or Lure ball and a Level ball HA Rockruff. At the moment I only have for trade: Love ball Fomantis, Beast ball Dewpider, Friend ball Bounsweet, Heavy ball Togedemaru and HA Premier Vulpix-A. IVs and nature are irrelevant since I don't own a Destiny Knot and high IV mons yet.
PM/VM if you can help.
I have the mareanie you are looking for, do you have a galvanize geodude or a extra genesect code for oras?

Anyone have pokerus that can trade me? I can offer most apricot balls and maybe a 4 iv ditto.

Needed in sun/moon

Last edited:
PM/VM if you can help.
Do you still need this? I have some old perfect ones from before I converted to beast ball, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)