Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind grinding it up to level 100 and hyper training its Defense, that's a solid keep ( you can even use the Bottle Cap that already comes attached to it ).
for me its just an collectorspiece lol I dont use hyper training but I wont use it anyway hyper trainign made wifi battles and breeding etc absolete for me the only reason i even reset stuff is for myself:P

What's the deal with SR? Sometimes I get lucky and in one day I can SR two pokes that I'm happy with the results and other times it takes weeks or months. I'm just venting, stuck on Xmastree. I wanna get SR necrozma so bad... it's my new favorite legendary.

for me its just an collectorspiece lol I dont use hyper training but I wont use it anyway hyper trainign made wifi battles and breeding etc absolete for me the only reason i even reset stuff is for myself:P
If the defense IV won't bother you then keep it, otherwise reset.

What's the deal with SR? Sometimes I get lucky and in one day I can SR two pokes that I'm happy with the results and other times it takes weeks or months. I'm just venting, stuck on Xmastree. I wanna get SR necrozma so bad... it's my new favorite legendary.

If the defense IV won't bother you then keep it, otherwise reset.
its annoying but already spent so many times im done with resetting and its only a collecting piece for me anyway like I said breeding and wifi batling is dead for me thanks to hypertraining but im happy with it atleast:)

Does anyone have a D-Dance Bagon or anything that can breed with the Bagon(preferably good IV's but not necessary)

Can anyone trade me a destiny knot? I can help fill out the pokedex at best.
A kind person is hosting a destiny knot giveaway right now!

What are good items to spend 2.5 million pokebucks on in Pokémon Y? Want to do a new playthroughs but maybe transfer useful items to ORAS if there are any obtainable through money.

Last edited:
I'll be clearer, anyone got a HA Tyrunt for 6th gen? I don't care about iv's or nature.
I also need a synchronize modest and adamant if anyone got any spares for 7th gen.
Helped with synch stuff

Last edited:
Can anyone clone about 6 copies of a pokemon for me? You can keep a non-redis copy.

Also looking for a spare heavy ball

Last edited:
Stiiiiiill looking for anyone willing to trade a Kartana for a Pheromosa. Also looking for a Quiet synchronizer, if anyone has one of those lying around. Got the synch, now just need a frackin Kartana.

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've looking to help out Doobzi , who didn't get the SM demo and would like an Ash-Greninja to add to his collection. If anyone within earshot can clone this sucker for me, please PM me, I'll be online for the next three or four hours.

Also looking for a Quiet synchronizer, if anyone has one of those lying around.
I do:
Smuckem
3969-8098-4506
Eat More Cheese

EDIT: Cloning service being provided, thx for your time everyone.

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I do, lemme finish this Tree Multis battle and I'll get it for you.

EDIT: Apologies, my only Qualot is currently planted and being grown, if you want it now, you'll have to get it elsewhere...

Last edited:
What's the easiest way to get mons to lvl 100? I kinda want to hypertrain two mons for a tourney but I don't wanna play +20 hours to do so

I am looking for a rough skin Gible. Nature, gender, or IV's do not matter.
I can offer Marill, male or female, with adamant nature, 5 perfect IV's with aqua jet and belly drum as egg moves. All of them have huge power. These Marills are breedjects

I can also offer a few Bagon breedjects, all are jolly nature, with 5 IV perfect, and has dragon dance.

Edit: I managed to get one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)