Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey SuperMariofan64, try Altaria + Squirtle/Turtwig = Lakitu?
hmm thats an interesting concept. Sounds fun! I'll get on that later today.

<Crobat Sprites>
Roselia and wobbofett crobats the roselia ones legs were kinda tough but i like the wobbofett and ill make a roserade one soon as well and i guess i can take requests if anyone has them
<Wobbuffet + Lanturn>
and while i was making the crobofett i remembered i had made this one and forgot to post it so wobbofett/lanturn
Awesome! Crobuffet looks exactly as I would have pictured it xD You're pretty good at fusing crobat.

For when you're done fusing it with roserade, how bout drifblim?

Alright so today I'll make Breloom-Toad, Shroomish-Goomba,Altaria + Squirtle-Lakitu, Dusclops-Wario, and Gastly-Boo...Ok, this might take more than a day to get all these done. If anyone can think of a good pokemon that Luigi would fit with, let me know.

@supermariofan64 i really like the drifblim i think it looks like it got deflated haha and i just made a haunter one for fun, i also think the roserade one turned out good too, and maybe use mr. mime for luigi? You should also try and make bowser that would be cool (Groudon or Blastoise) maybe

Okay, so I would like an avatar. This doesn't involve pictures, it's more of a scratch avatar. Split the avatar in half horizontally so there is a top half and a bottom half. On the top half write GM. On the bottom half write LW. Be creative with the font, but it should be bubble letters (meaning you can put a background inside the letters). The letters GM should be patterned dark and spooky. The letters LW should be patterned fiery. The background on the bottom should be the same pattern as the letters GM (spooky). The background on the top should be the same pattern as the letters LW (fiery). Hopefully I explained this well enough.

Here are my two very poorly made examples:

Sceptile makes sense, as Blaziken as Mario.
Yeah, I guess that would make sense wouldn't it

<Crobat Sprites>
@supermariofan64 i really like the drifblim i think it looks like it got deflated haha and i just made a haunter one for fun, i also think the roserade one turned out good too, and maybe use mr. mime for luigi? You should also try and make bowser that would be cool (Groudon or Blastoise) maybe
All three look really good. and yeah, the Drifblim does look deflated xD
I was thinking Blastoise for Bowser. More similar in shape.

Edit:
I finished Toad-Breloom

Comments? Critique?

that breloom toad is awesome!

maybe the shoes could be just a little lighter?
Thanks! It took me awhile to get his right arm (your left) to look right.

This is the sprite I used to disguise:

yeah it looks really good and patty i like the dewgongbro its goood
Thanks!

Edit:
Just a heads up. I won't be posting anything for a week. Going away to Band Camp. I'll continue the mario-pokemon sprites when I get back. Happy Spriting until then!

Hi, Even though no one ever comes here when someone does can they do a sprite over for a Flygon

Then can you centre it in a square that is a multiple of 80 x 80 pixels (etc 160 x 160, 240 x 240, 320 x 320, 400 x 400)

Thank you in advance.

Well, this issue of the smog convinced me to finally buckle down and try a pixel-over. I really liked the way it came out, though doing Froslass was an awful choice since it was really difficult to tell whether I had erased all the "looks like white-but isn't quite white" in the picture. Had to color the whole thing green first!

but anyway, here it is

Aviator, that looks freaking amazing!

Here's my own attempt at a pixel-over, thanks to the Smog article.

It's Lil Chew Chew, the shiny Gible!

It's my first pixel-over, but I think it turned out pretty well.

Looking for some criticism.

Hi, Even though no one ever comes here when someone does can they do a sprite over for a Flygon

Then can you centre it in a square that is a multiple of 80 x 80 pixels (etc 160 x 160, 240 x 240, 320 x 320, 400 x 400)

Thank you in advance.
Wrong place. You request sprites in the sprite thread.

Hello there!

Nobody answered my request, so im doing it again.

could somebody make me an avatar of that due here:

On a green and natural-looking backgroung please?

thanks in advance!

I noticed some people posting their pixel-overs in response to The Smog's latest issue, so I figure I'll follow suit. Here's the Heatran I made for it:

It's my first time trying it, so I'd like some feedback and advice on how to improve in the future.

EDIT: Fixed my background transparency problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)