Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone make me a sprite for a fakemon, or should this go to a different thread?

"Tundrock"
Rock/Ice

HP 110
Attack 150
Defense 110
Special Attack 65
Special Defense 80
Speed 5

BST: 520

Ability: Snow Warning/Ice Body

Thanks to anyone that can help me out

Skarmory and the new fossil rock/flying
ho oh colors
another 5th gen guy with electabuzz
im not good on the japenese names so that why i just refer to them as fifth gen

Could anyone make me these two fakemon sprites?

First, a Grass/Steel pokemon
-like a kimodo dragon
-armor plates
-needs to have a vine as a tail
-leaf at the end
-physically bulky/stocky

Second, A Rock/Ice pokemon
-a small mountain
-frosted top
-angry
-no legs
-big arms
-physically bulky

Thank you in advance!!!!!

Can someone make me a sig of some sort?

What I want in it:

Pikachu, Plusle, Minun, Emonga, Pachirisu, and Pichu playing idiotically in the foreground.

Raichu, Ampharos, Manectric, Luxray, and Zebraiku (or whatever his name is, and it's the evolved one) looking at the other six, shocked at them.

Thanks in advance.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
you use an image sharing site like photobucket or imageshack and then share the link for the picture you get from that site

also make sure you click the 'insert image' button when you make a new post, it's the one that looks like a picture of some hills.

you should make your pics transparent.

Go to iaza.com, load your image, click transparent and that will make your background transparent.. Make your background color limegreen or something first so that it doesn't appear in the pic itself.

Hello, artists.
Can someone please make me an avatar of a Gliscor and Rhyperior fighting. Thanks to whoever takes this on, and credit will be given.

Hi everybody!

(cricket noise)

Requesting something with.... The word Iggy on it (Original i know). And mabie Shaymin-s. Just make it epic.

Thanks in adavance

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi all. I have a boat load of requests. The first banner is for a welcome page for my Middle Cup Shoddy server, and the second one for the home page (blank right now). Please no sprites for these. They should include any combination of the following:

Gabite, Rhydon, Machoke, Dragonair, Kadabra, Porygon2, Haunter, Metang, Magneton, Dusclops, Electabuzz, and Magmar.

Also, on either page, it would be cool to have just one pre-evolution in a jail cell, since they are banned in Middle Cup, despite many requests that they be allowed. Some examples would be: Cranidos, Gligar, Sneasel, or Scyther, looking sad :(. Try not to make these too cluttered, obviously.

Now of lesser priority would be some nice front sprites of some Fakemon I allow on the Standard ladder of my server. They are based on Super Metroid. For the Samus back sprite and the Ridley front sprite, it would be awesome to have sprite adaptations of these:

Also needed are a front and back sprite for a Metroid (the large kind), a back sprite for Ridley, and a front sprite for Samus. I don't need shiny sprites, since I will try to edit them myself lol.

These don't have to be from the same person, because I know it's going to take a lot of work, but any help I can get with these would be much appreciated!

If you are interested in anyone from my trade thread, you may have anyone, per picture, redistributable for you only. If not, and if you can come up with a different form of payment, I'm willing to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)