Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhmmm can I request once again...but this time instead of an avatar I seem to like to have a banner lol

so...it could look like a lucario getting ready to run (the "1st position", just like the ones that athletes do before they run for events like 100-m dash) and oh yeah if the "1st position" seems vague let me describe it...it's like this: readying to run, both hands on the ground, left foot "kneeling" and right leg is like...uhh...perpendicular to the ground. If you still don't understand, if you've experienced going to these running events, it's basically the first "position" you do (there are two =D)

and it's better if it's done when lucario's facing front, with a nice dark-colored background with probably some details

thanks to the guy who will make this, I'm gonna love you so much if you get to do this :D

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The top right one!!! Wow, that is awesome! Im so excited to use this lol :D
Okay...

Here's a selection of fonts (ignore colour for now). This is probably the hardest part of the avatar process, in my opinion. If you don't like any of these, I'll try again, or you can suggest a new one.

Thanks!

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Top Left is great!
Okay, Final bit (font colour):

A selection of different colours, I tried to use mostly cold colours since the hot ones kept blending in. I added in a multicoloured one as a test, and I picked three new fonts to see the effects of the colder colours on slightly thicker text.

Sorry this has taken so long, but I'm trying to make it as good as possible.

The bottom right is actually pretty cool, but so are the top two rows....

I guess my pick would have to be the top left, because I really like that font and its the clearest in Green.

I dont mind how long it is taking, it looks awesome :).

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
The bottom right is actually pretty cool, but so are the top two rows....

I guess my pick would have to be the top left, because I really like that font and its the clearest in Green.

I dont mind how long it is taking, it looks awesome :).
I'm afraid I lied. THIS is the final selection:

Top Left is the standard, with all your choices together.
Top Right is with a slightly different green.
Bottom Left is without pokeballs but still within the same border.
Bottom Right is the same as BL but with a scaled-down border.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can smoeone make me a banner with Vaporeon looking awesome, an angry Snorlax, and "GoldenKnight" in it?

Thanks in advance to the guy willing to do it!

Looking for a new Head Smashing Relicanth avatar... I would prefer though for it to look rather techy, if you know what I mean, in other words, that it not look like it came off paint(it's not that it can't be done on paint, it just has to look like it wasn't done off of paint). If I like it enough, I'll use it. I'll like it even better if it turns out to be an animation.

Thanks in advance. Credit will be given to the artist who does this. Please PM in advance.

If I could I'd like to get the most evil looking banner(for my signature) possible.

A Black background and in the middle of the banner have it say NightFalcon in blood red color lettering. On the left side of it put a Zangoose. On the right put Mewtwo. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)