Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's banding on the wing tip, it makes that vertical light colored stripe really stick out and look white. If you don't know what banding is, check out this great thread. Very professional looking though, good job!

My thoughts exactly :/

Anyway, this is a houndoom evo I made:

It's the first sprite I have made after taking a small break, so C+C would be appreciated.
I think it looks too much like Houndoom, but aside from opinions, that thing has one thick neck. I would really reccomend giving it ahead that is de-fused from the neck. Give it a jaw, man! Aside from that and what everyone else said, the only other thing I see is that its left hindleg has a kink in the outline. I would reccomend straightening it out.

Btw, you're not the only one that was on break. I'm working on a secret side project (requested, and that's why this came up so soon after the MMCrossovers started; don't worry, I'll still continue it), and that's why I haven't been posting recently. I'll see if I can't enter the next WSC, tho, since it looks fun.

@ Estranged: I really like that sprite, very nice! Only thing that I see is conflicting light sources. For everything but the horns, the light appears to be a broad source in the upper left, as such the horns should be light along the top left as well. Also the tail looks a tad tacked on. I know pokemon in general tends to bend the rules of anatomy, but perhaps thicken the base a bit. =)

Haha.... out of boredom, editted an old unicorn sprite of mine:

I never was so good at fire, but I tried. Crits and comments are appreciated, although in all honesty I'm probably too lazy to fix the various anatomy errors. That's rapidash if it's not already obvious.

Edit: Okay, I lied. Better?

Might do another pokemon in this same style. I was thinking charizard, possibly something water type, though I'm not sure what. Suicune? What would you like to see?

id love someone to make me an animation for my avatar of a dragonite flying and doing an atack to a salamence... thank you.

Hello everyone, I used to be a member here, used to sprite a lot. I am getting rusty, please request?

Thanks

EDIT:

My first sprite after 2 years. SUCKS.

sucks? Ok, the choice may not be the best (but still pretty cool pokes), but.... you fusioned them perfectly. with that i mean you sahaded very well. they look like a single mon and not like a fusion. got my point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)