Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingdra is my favorite Pokemon ever. Seahorses/seadragons are awesome to begin with. I love the bright colors, the spines, and the curly tail. Kingdra just brings seahorses to a new level of awesomeness with its determined eyes and majestic pose. If someone could draw me a Kingdra so I don't have to use this avatar I ripped off Deviantart and resized without giving credit (looks nice though), I'd greatly appreciate it.

I can offer Pokemon, links in sig, etc.

Could any of you make a fairly simple banner (yet elegant) that say "Semana de Literatura" (I live in México) and has a picture of something related to literature, some books should do.

Thanks in advance

the eevee lution is quite good. is it completely scratched?
I have a scratch too! a tentacruel!
Thats an amazing scratch, looks GF quality.

C+C please?
First time posting my stuff.
Help me get better?

The first one is just a sceptile i fiddled with, the second is a fusion (can you guess the pokes?) and the last is obviously a recolor.

C+C?

@Smappy - Not too bad, but something strikes me that they look like they've been saved as bmp or jpg files if they have, you would want to re-upload them as png files because they keep good quality images when uploaded to sites.

Now for some stuff by me:
I did Pixel-Overs of 3 of aragornbird's pictures:
Jolteon:

Salamence:

Weavile:

Also a revamp or two:
Silver Nidoking:

Silver Venusaur:

Expect some more soon.

OK, some sprite I thought, I should do, took about 5 minutes, this did.....

Purple Abomasnow, used the Default colours of MS Paint, and I used Ho-oh's orange shade.
Thanks

OK, some sprite I thought, I should do, took about 5 minutes, this did.....

Purple Abomasnow, used the Default colours of MS Paint, and I used Ho-oh's orange shade.
Thanks

Ummm... try to make background either white...or even better transparent (Iaza?)
Doesn't seem like it's saved as PNG... too messy -.-
Ummm... change those for start...

Nice work Wichu!

Anyway, I am still new to spriting after, reading the Smog.

I shall see if I can make the changes, and thank you

EDIT: Also can someone, teach me how to take the black bacground off a pokemon sprite, without taking off some outline?
A Pm would be great.

EDIT 2: Another Sprite, I got one with the Black Background, and one with not:

and

Who said that Charizard wasnt the Spring spirit?

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd suggest re-reading my article, since you're making textbook errors that are covered in it.

Need comments, critiques, suggestions on these Sprites:

Its 3 Trainer-Poke morphs, 1 Trainer Inferno, 3 Pokeballs, 2 Recolors, 3 Fusions and 1 Fossil :)

Thanx in Advance :)

P.S. I hope its not too much :)
P.S.S. It's all in one image

Could someone make me a banner? I'd like to see your rendition of Dragonite using Extremespeed and for it to have OU on it somewhere. thank you

Hey can somebody make me a Master Ball avatar using
as a base? I realized my favorite Pokémon changes too often for me to get an avatar made with a specific Pokémon, so sticking with a Master Ball is probably the best idea. I would like it to be a bit more exciting and professional than the one I'm using now. (Not that I don't like mine, I just want some change.) I can hack you some Pokémon as legit as I can make them, but that's about all I can do in return. Thanks in advance

Edit: I'll take as many as you all are willing to make, there's no limit to how many I'm requesting. And keep in mind the second to last sentence of my main post

Hey, Can i request an Avatar with a picture of a pokemon (any cool pokemon) opening its mouth and "shouting" "RAWR" (:

EDIT: Wrong Forum Sorry.

Can someone please make me an avatar with a pokemon breathing fire and having the words "Rawr" in the fire?
Possible a charizard/salamence that breaths out fire

Sound :Hertz Badge

Water :Maelstrom Badge

Ground :Fissure Badge

Steel :Conduct Bage

Grass :Foliage badge

Normal :Energy Badge

Dragon :Beat Badge

Light :Halo Badge

How do you like my badges?

I really like them. I like how the Dragon badge gives the effect of it being folded in on itself. I'm not really a fan of the Grass badge, though. It seems a little too stringy to be badge-ish in my opinion.

Is anyone still filling requests? If you are, I would like one if at all possible. I am making a tournament for Smogon, and I really want a banner, but Im really bad at making them. It is going to be called "Elite Smogon Series". I don't really have an idea of what it should look like, but preferable big, and has purple/koffing/weezing in it somewhere. Thanks so much in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)