Smocon 07 - Coming or not?

Are you coming to Smocon 07?

• Yes. I am a definite attendee.

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • I am planning on it, but haven't finalized anything yet.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • I am not coming, and I don't know why I am bothering to vote at all.

Votes: 135 74.6%

• Total voters

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Well even if not you're still coming with me to Albuquerque to do some street pkmn!

im just going to come watch you guys and take pictures and you wont even know im there is that a problem?

Hrm.

I know I just registered here but I remember a lot of people from when I used to be on IRC in the past. It would be great to go but location and wife makes that impossible.

Actually, if this would have been done some other time it would have been plausible because I was living in Pennsylvania for a few years. ;[

Hrm.

I know I just registered here but I remember a lot of people from when I used to be on IRC in the past. It would be great to go but location and wife makes that impossible.

Actually, if this would have been done some other time it would have been plausible because I was living in Pennsylvania for a few years. ;[

Holy crap dude!

I haven't seen you in like forever! This is Dark Mewtwo1 if you remember our Crystal board escapades @_@

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm 99.6% certain I'm coming. I don't mind rooming with about anyone, as long as they don't smoke (I don't really care if you drink / inject heroin / huff kittens, long as it doesn't effect me) in the room. =)

Eh, I've hardly gotten out of the Philippines so I guess making it to Toronto is a long shot off.

Most of you don't know me anyway so I wish everyone who will go to have fun.

Voted 2nd option, though I haven't exactly been planning on it. Still need to work out the rest of my summer plans and whatnot. I'd love to go though, and it isn't exactly far.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm almost definitely sure I can come, but voted maybe because a) I need to get into someone's room and b) strange things can happen between now and then.

How many rooms are definitely booked, and are there any spots left?

I am also a don't know.. coming was a definite BUT then I lost my job and found (am finding) it impossible to get a new one and an incident with apple vodka in france robbed me of all my money. (apple vodka by the way. sweet sweet liquor) currently my money is about $4. your money.

however I do have a job interview on tuesday so if I get that, and I get decent hours (it's part time) and I don't run into any more apple vodka, then yes of course.

</ramble>

I am also a don't know.. coming was a definite BUT then I lost my job and found (am finding) it impossible to get a new one and an incident with apple vodka in france robbed me of all my money. (apple vodka by the way. sweet sweet liquor) currently my money is about $4. your money.

however I do have a job interview on tuesday so if I get that, and I get decent hours (it's part time) and I don't run into any more apple vodka, then yes of course.

</ramble>

I would think you combined with apple vodka would equal fast money but you know that's just me i'm a spic and people think i don't know what i'm on about :/

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I might be going to the US around that time. If so, Ill make sure to come to Canada and Smocon. Its tough though, will tell you if anything works out.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It seems unlikely I'll be flying all the way to Canada to spend time with a bunch of people who are, this forum aside, a bunch of strangers to me. Sounds pretty damn cool though.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
i've been thinking.

my lease is up july 29th. do i really want to be out of the country when my lease is up? I'd have to take all my stuff to my parents' house before the trip. sell anything I can't bring back via craigslist, and then, upon returning, i'd have to crash at a friend's place until august 2nd, when i can move into my new apt. meh. i'll think about it. it would just be a hassle and add a lot of unneeded stress. i'd hang out with you in philly, of course, but I'm not so sure about this now. let's put it at 50/50.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)