Smogon Fantasy Football: 2013-2014 Season

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Good morning y'all! It's getting to be that time again, where we start getting antsy and gearing up for another run at Fantasy Gold. This thread will be used to track league membership as well as hold discussion of all Fantasy related subjects. I have already renewed League C, and I suspect the other two leagues are not far behind. Obviously those who were in the league from the previous year will be given first choice for spots, but inevitably there will be some turnover so newcomers will have a chance to join in. If enough new people show interest and there isn't enough space for them in the three existing leagues, a fourth league will be created. Here is league membership as it currently stands:

League A (Commissioner: WaterBomb)
Justin8649
tad38
WaterBomb
Dubulous
MrE
Aldaron
Loki
Huy
MoP
moot
NiGGiE

League B (Commissioner: Lakers)
Lakers
Fabbles
ballabrown24 (PttP)
yondie
remlabmez
Stallion
Steeler
Novaray
MoP
ShakeItUp

League C (Commissioner: WaterBomb)
WaterBomb
YTP
Dubby
Killah
Mercy
NiGGiE
Phoopes
mzenken
MoP
kd24
some hero

League D (Commissioner: WaterBomb)
WaterBomb
NiGGiE
Mithril
some herpes
Houndoomsday
kd24
Nubject 18
Texas Cloverleaf
Del Rio
TPO3
B-Lulz
Laurel

Newcomers (yet to register)
idiotfrommars
DetroitLolCat
TenaciousAfroman
Randombobman
VN.
fatty
HeroMasaki
Psych071c

If the other leagues have already been renewed, I'll need the Commissioners to either post here or PM me to let me know who has registered so I can keep the lists up to date. Also, if you've registered but your username is not listed as of my most recent edit of this post, please let me know so I can add you.

If you are a newcomer (meaning you were not a participant in League A, B, or C last year), but you are interested in playing, please post here to let us know so I can keep a list of those as well. I will try to update this post periodically to keep the lists current, as well as provide more detailed information about each League. Looking forward to this upcoming season, and please feel free to begin discussing players and values as well!

Last edited:

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I renewed, I'm in for League C. Promise that I'll actually pay attention like I did with football last year, nothing like baseball this year.

I promise that, if I cannot make the draft, I'll actually set my player priorities correctly this time lol.

League B will definitely be back again, but once again I'm really looking for people who arent going to give up after week 5 ...

That being said, I'll start to find out whos coming back/how many open spots will be available again. Im under the assumption that I will have back:
Yondie
Rem (saw both posted they'd be back)
Stallion
Fabbles
Steeler
Mop

That leaves open at least a potential 3 spots, so once I know for sure who is back we will proceed filling out those spots

I don't think I gave up after week 5 so please renew my place in League B (I'm pretty sure on the registration list I'm ballabrown24)

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
The defending League B champion Baltimore Bullets are back baby. Don't think I will repeat though. I plan to attend the draft this time.

The defending League B champion Baltimore Bullets are back baby. Don't think I will repeat though. I plan to attend the draft this time.
you definitely won't repeat if you actually draft your own team HEH

in to repeat a sneak into the playoffs with a really shitty team

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Updated the original post. Lakers, if you're going to open up spots you'll physically have to delete the teams from your league first, so please keep me posted if you do this. Also, to be fair to the newcomers, I'm going to set an arbitrary deadline of August 15th for returning players to register by. Once this date has passed, any player who hasn't registered in their respective league will be removed and the spot will be given to the next newcomer on the list. This gives people a month to get their stuff together.

Also who is Naser Abotel in League C? I don't recall what username he has here.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm not really interested in being commissioner anymore, so if somebody else from League A wants to step up, just let me know and I'll transfer it over to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)