Smogon Flash Game Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm really hoping a fluke it and get godmode/ubersword on level 13 so i can get back to a better map, the flat one is way hard.

Sunday

aw man i cant beat that

EDIT THIS GAME IS IMPOSSIBLE I HATE IT its just button mashing :(
When you get to level 13, JUMP as soon as you see the guys who shoot lazers from their hand stumps, worked for me (but you do need a few uber swords etc to pass it)

Oh and use the chainsaw when you get desperate, lightsaber is worse than it looks.

lazershooting invisibles are the fucking worst because without hilly terrain or a fluke with uber sword they will almost always get a hit on you =(

aw man i cant beat that

EDIT THIS GAME IS IMPOSSIBLE I HATE IT its just button mashing :(
I feel your pain. I'm having a hard time breaking 720, myself. But I've pretty much always felt this game was retarded. It's all luck manipulation in the later levels, and it's incredibly boring in the rest of it.

I feel your pain. I'm having a hard time breaking 720, myself. But I've pretty much always felt this game was retarded. It's all luck manipulation in the later levels, and it's incredibly boring in the rest of it.
I think only level 13 needs luck. I can always reach level 13 unless i forget to buy life or energy.

Sunday

Surviving past about 20 seconds into level 13 gets you 900+ kills i find. I just go all out wasting all my battery on chainsaw then.

Posting to say that if you have a score that's not posted, upload it since it sucks for your opponent if they have 1 day to beat a score that you've been coddling for however long. If both of you are waiting till the last minute then that's ok i guess but its not really how it's supposed to work imo
edit: moxom i was mostly referring to Lord_sunday it was not directed at you!

Posting to say that if you have a score that's not posted, upload it since it sucks for your opponent if they have 1 day to beat a score that you've been coddling for however long. If both of you are waiting till the last minute then that's ok i guess but its not really how it's supposed to work imo
I'm done with mine.. but my opponent hasn't showed up yet (hasn't posted once in this thread)

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I got 896 with just axe+chainsaw at the end, will post screen later. Something weird happened and I got two reaper scouts in the first level.

Sunday

EDIT2: Ok, Here's my counter-attack. You won't believe what happened though, my fucking crappy PC decided to freaking freeze before I could take the screenshot, so I had to revert to digital camera lol. anyway here it is. 909.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)