Smogon Karaoke round 4 voting (now)

who gonna win? vote fo shizzle fo nizzle.........

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pookar

Banned deucer.
i will vote later but it is between SDS and DM, just because DM's song was insanely harder to do and he kept up with it the entire way and only in a few spots slowed down and never for more than half a second

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
how about you all stop being such unbelievable (BAN ME PLEASE)s, there are people in the competition who actually give a flying fuck

everyone likes to say CK ruined this karaoke, but I put my money on the cocksuckers who have fucked up the voting to be the ones who have ruined this more than anyone

of course, Philip shouldn't even be in the vote, that's horseshit to begin with

T.I.K. might be doing it to troll me, but I am pretty sure Darkamberrandomwifi, Nook, and TheLegendKiller are not. I am glad that everyone flaming the fuck out of me was proven inaccurate (not that it should have needed proving, it was extremely obvious?).

i had to choose between dm and sds. they were both really good. i liked dm's song choice better but i felt like sds slightly edged him out. it was close. sorry dm :pirate:

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
loved the submissions guys. but when it came down to voting it was close between godudette and sds. haha sds really brought it this round, spitting game and shit at us like he is a pro rapper e_e

had to vote for DM. Good song choice, he had the personality needed to flow with the track. In a hard track like that, especially by an inexperienced rapper, all you needed to do was keep up and mimic the song's personality in which he did enough to make me vote for him. SDS was good and kept up with Twista's speed, but delivery is kinda inconsistent, especially on some endnotes and I didn't get a better feel of personality with SDS and the song. And Godudette, hate to vote against the girl, but that was not thug music :(. Props to your past submissions tho, I liked it :)

edit: lol actually.. maybe Godudette's was thug music as the lyrics are pretty hard. but dam, I was looking for rap music.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Voted for option four cos I couldn't decide, but I guess if pressed I'd go for SevenDeadlySins

How come everyone who voted for option four had their vote put into Godudette?

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
nah, at this point I've resigned myself to the inevitable, I never stood a chance

along with Kinneas, we're all winners in my book, great job guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)