Smogon Karaoke - The Finals (Congrats Carl!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the long anticipated final between StrangerDanger and Carl we will be returning to the past three genres. As fitting for the two great rivals of the underground Smogon Karaoke scene we will be using great rivals in the pop, rock and rap worlds.

StrangerDanger's setlist:

StrangerDanger's Billie Jean
Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This

Carl's setlist:

Prince - When Doves Cry
Carl's Blue Suede Shoes
Carl's Ice Ice Baby

For each genre there will be a separate vote, so each song will be compared individually to its rival. This allows you to vote accordingly if your opinion differs greatly, for example you prefer Carl in pop and rock, but favour StrangerDanger in rap.

Again, Carl and SD, upload to mediafire and get it to me, I will make a youtube and put it in this post. Poll will be added when all songs are in.

I forgot to mention, this is an official Royal Showdown; Carl and StrangerDanger are competing for three titles: King of Pop, King of Rock and King of Rap. Whoever wins the most of these titles out of the two of them will also win the title King of Karaoke.

edit: neither i nor dak have ever mentioned opera as even a potential genre ever

imposing a one week, as of the time of this post, deadline. if strangerdanger chokes carl wins, if strangerdanger has some videos in a poll will be made with whatever we've got

edit: LN that sounds good, if SD doesn't turn up within the week ill sub you in with the same songs

strangerdanger raises the microphone to his lips and parts them, making the eager crowd cheer. he takes in a deep breath, feeling the sweat roll down his forehead, tasting the salty sensation in his eyes and mouth. he breathes out and tries to sing... but the words just wont come out.

strangerdanger runs off the stage, and carl looks at him with a sneer. first the crowd jeers at the fleeing strangerdanger, but then they lift carl into their arms and begin to chant, "carl! carl! carl!"

carl is now official karaoke champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)