Smogon Premier League - Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys just because I currently cannot play doesn't mean my bids should dip below 70,000! I should be ready to go come tourney time =)

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is an awesome tourney idea. I can't wait to brush up on ADV, being on netbattle should bring back memories.

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
I could see this having much more appeal than having only 100ish players that might get a spot. Any chance there might be more teams than just 10?

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Unfortunately, toshime, in order to do that the tournament would have to run for longer than it already does... and it's already spanning nearly 4 months. The top 100ish players ensures that this is the best of the best of Smogon. If you're worried about whether or not you'll get a spot, well, you'll have about 3 weeks from when the managers are chosen until the start of bidding, so there's your time to appeal to them / show your stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)