Smogon Premier League - Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I would let everyone know that I am looking for assistant managers. You can PM me or talk to me on IRC. It would be very helpful if you either: are active in the tour (playing and watching) or if you played before DP. I'll be looking for a few days so feel free to talk to me whenever.

This is one of those times that I wish those close losses to good players had been turned into wins, if only that it would have gotten me cred, lol.

Well I go real cheap and can pull the occasional upset.

scofield matty and myself are looking for an additional assistant manager; the main quality we need is someone experienced with older generations. you can PM me or join #alpharuiners on irc.synirc.net if interested!

also, players who want to play for a team (especially those who are underrated or relatively unknown) are welcome to join our IRC channel too. no spies or koalas.

hey guys, remember that LN hosts a (24/7) SPL Server on NB Supremacy so feel free to chip in and get some old gen practice in. You never know when a manager might stumble in on you crushing the life out of your opponent for a mean 6-0 victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.