Smogon Premier League IV - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Week 1: Hugendugen vs. Poppy

Poppy disconnected vs. Hugendugen. Initially, a replay was awarded; however, the policy regarding disconnections and replays was called into question and is currently undergoing revision. Based on these projected revisions, Hugendugen receives the win against Poppy.

In the future, if a player disconnects and fails to reconnect before his/her timer elapses, his/her opponent may take the win at his/her discretion, unless the player who was disconnected can prove that he/she has a win guaranteed.
As per this new ruling, i'm taking the win vs BKC. I'm pretty sad that I have to ensure a win this way because I don't think anyone actually likes winning through disconnects, but our team does need the wins, and quite frankly if the reverse had happened I think the Scooters would take the win also. Don't like winning like this as I said, BKC is chill and i'm probably gonna get some flack for it, but yeah i'm taking the win. GG bro hopefully we'll have a good match next time we play.

BW Ubers: pi face vs. Furai - I want Furai to win, which he will if he brings CM arceus counters and doesn't get haxed

BW Uber: davidness vs. Syrim - Syrim will bring Genesect and get two Iron Head flinches

BW UBERS: Hugendugen vs. Problems - Ubers was capitalized in the OP

BW Ubers: Luck>Skill vs. Faint - should be a good game, after all, i did tutor luck>skill

BW Ubers: Blim vs. Donkey - Both of the players are good friends of mine so this one is a tough call. Will definitely be spectating this, save the log if i cant make it

My predicts. I'm not being biased this week.

BW Ubers: pi face vs. Furai
BW Ubers: davidness vs. Syrim
BW Ubers: Hugendugen vs. Problems
BW Ubers: Blim vs. Donkey

Damn, Iconic joined SPL, refused to play for the Wolfpack, then immediately joined the team that would face the Wolfpack right off the bat... what a jerk.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
managed to beat bkc fair and square in the end, after all of that. gg man!

GO CLASSIEST

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Really close reach, it was fun! Though starting slp 1-0 against reach would have been too good, Will-O-Miss :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)