Smogon Simple Questions/Suggestions

you successfully deleted the one. it's probably just lag, since you'd lack permission to delete what's already deleted. i got the other repeat post for you, though~
Thanks

where can i find help team building not just in showdown, but also on the PSS

Last edited by a moderator:
where can i find help team building not just in showdown, but also on the PSS
as in guides for breeding and raising pokemon, or guides for choosing pokemon to be on the team?

if the former, check out the Breeding and EV Training guides on-site

if the latter, try viability rankings, speed tiers, good cores, role compendium, and similar projects in the ou subforum. you can also join #pokemon on SynIRC for live chats, or sign up for battling 101 to get a personal tutor.

as in guides for breeding and raising pokemon, or guides for choosing pokemon to be on the team?

if the former, check out the Breeding and EV Training guides on-site

if the latter, try viability rankings, speed tiers, good cores, role compendium, and similar projects in the ou subforum. you can also join #pokemon on SynIRC for live chats, or sign up for battling 101 to get a personal tutor.
Thank you

I am terribly sorry for asking so many questions, but I am having a bit of trouble understanding some of the battle vocabulary, i.e., what is a pivot? Something like a battle dictionary would be a great help, if such a thing existed

Where on this site can I get help with my pokemon team I am building? I tried the "Rate my Team" Section but apparently thats not where you go so where do you go?

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Where on this site can I get help with my pokemon team I am building? I tried the "Rate my Team" Section but apparently thats not where you go so where do you go?
You can join in on the next round of our Battling 101 Program if you'd like a tutor to help you improve your competitive skills. You can also take a look at the RMT Archive to find some old teams and sets to use in your team. Also, if you check out this guide, there is a section with links to teambuilding resources for you to use.

How do I get a 6iv pichu Nature: Naive with Volt Tackle?
Att: 6
Def:5
SpDef:5
Speed:6
SpAtt:6

I'm really stressed I did the everstone to pass the nature but the volt tackle isn't there >:(

Xylen

Perfect Harmony.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
How do I get a 6iv pichu Nature: Naive with Volt Tackle?
Att: 6
Def:5
SpDef:5
Speed:6
SpAtt:6

I'm really stressed I did the everstone to pass the nature but the volt tackle isn't there >:(
You must have a Pikachu holding the Light ball in order for your Pichu to get Volt Tackle.

Xylen

Perfect Harmony.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have volt tackle but how do I get the nature along with it. Everytime I put everstone on pikachu the offspring doesn't have volt tackle
One of the Pikachu must hold the Light ball, and you can have the other breeding mon (another pikachu or Ditto) to hold the Everstone to pass down the nature,

One of the Pikachu must hold the Light ball, and you can have the other breeding mon (another pikachu or Ditto) to hold the Everstone to pass down the nature,
I'm looking for Naive but my ditto passes Bold im trying to get Naive ditto :)

I'm looking for Naive but my ditto passes Bold im trying to get Naive ditto :)
And do u have a Naive Ditto?

What tool could I use for resize and compress gifs? I've seen a very good quality gifs but I can't get mine look good and still fit in the forum.

I have more of a technological issue. My sprites have been changed even though i havent done anything to do so. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if so how to change them back to the original sprites?

I have more of a technological issue. My sprites have been changed even though i havent done anything to do so. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if so how to change them back to the original sprites?
I had this problem as well. I Forgot the reason why the sprites won't work but if you go to the wifi forums and go to the SQSA thread (simple questions simple answers) the first post or original post should have a link to some sprites you can use that should work on smogon. The link is at the bottom of the original post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)