Smogon Superstars I: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 moar days til the quarterfinals start, and 3 spots are left. Note: the people with 13 points were randomly placed. Remember the quarterfinals match-ups are: 1st vs. 8th, 2nd vs 7th, 3rd vs. 6th, 4th vs. 5th.

Stallion has one week to battle Jibbles/Hunt, after that, no dice. I'll find out what happened between TAY/Xianglongfa.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Philip and I played a Sudden Death match in case Sudden Death occurs (AKA either TAY or xiang goes 3-0 OR SilentEcho goes 3-0). I lost 2-0.

So in case xiang/TAY go 3-0, Philip advances instead of me, and if SilentEcho goes 3-0, Phil and I would still have to face SilentEcho.

Or if they go 2-1, 2-1, 2-1 then no Sudden Death happens and this match was for nothing lol.

Anyways, gg Philip, nice team you got there ;)

Philip7086 vs. Reyscarface = Philip7086, 2-0

GG man. Thanks for agreeing to play early so I could post this RMT. Thought I had lost for sure after those two crits xD

Philip7086 vs. SilentEcho = Philip7086, 2-0

That was a really GG man, I thought I had it for sure once I set up, but then you got me good, making me scramble.

This was also in case of a tie breaker, btw.

Tripe told me to post again in this thread so here it is:

I'm going back to school today so I'll probably be pretty busy for the next few days as well. Hopefully my opponents and I can still find a time to get this done though. I've been free and on irc for the past two weeks but couldn't really get it done with either of them :\

Edit: Saw TAY on shoddy but he logged off shortly after I found him. Sucks that we missed eachother by such a short amount of time.

Due to Xianglongfa's much larger amount of activity, and the need for the tournament to progress, I'm handing Xianglongfa the victory over Tay. I've spoken to Xiang at least 4 times over irc, compared to once with Tay, and have told both of them of Today's deadline. Stathakis has til Wednesday to face xiang, otherwise, Xiang will advance to the quarterfinals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)