Smogon Superstars V - Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Username: Metal Sonic
Official Tournament participation AND results: never won any official tours :(
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: Won few tournaments on smogon.

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
Name: Double01
Official tours: Beat gr8astard in OST 9. had like 21 points in only xy ou in ST, won a xy tour. Won random PO stuff like POCL and POWC. 0-5 in spl :). RUPL champ

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Username: hellpowna
Official Tournament participation AND results: won a SPL, got the top21 at the Smogon Tour 14 or 13(dont remind good), won 2 seasons of ST(1 dp, 1adv)
Non-Official tournament participation and results: got a final in a tournament called "sideboard tournament", hosted by Blajaran
Any other Relevant information: i was a tutor on smogon, my tutee won the Tutee tournament(da boss). actually captain of the Team Italy, won LOTS of Italian Tours, taylor son(he was my tutor long time ago, thank you BOSS!)

Last edited:
Username: Honor
Official Tournament participation AND results: I won 2 dpp ST
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: N
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: 1 powc semis and 1 pocl final
Any other Relevant information: N

Username: Weirdishitsux (aka Asuya)
Official Tournament participation AND results: Finals in a BW Tour and Semifinals in a DPP Tour of ST17
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: Semifinals in The Teenagers Tournament and Semifinals in The Mega Mania Tournament
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: I played in POCL in 2011 and I'm currently playing POWC with Team Europe (I have beaten M Dragon, DracoMalfoy and Somalia in the last three weeks)
Any other Relevant information: I play since 2009, I won countless tournaments (literally lol) in Italy, peaked the podium in all the BW Nationals (2011, 2012, 2013) and I am a member of IDM

also:
[27/05/2014 18:36:46] McM: asuya
[27/05/2014 18:36:49] McM: this is your year man
[27/05/2014 18:36:55] McM: its time to shine

:]

Last edited:

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Incase my edited first post wasn't noticed I would like to participate if there are slots to fill. Otherwise subbing is fine :]. Credentials: I was in the finals of a few tournaments which I forget the names of / maybe an ST or two. I have a decent wcop record. I never signed up for SPL or PO forums but put me in coach.

Username: Alexander.
Official Tournament participation AND results: Decent WCop record with Team Italy (even if the team sucked last year) and got good results as well in this year in Smogon Tour (even if i didnt make top16).
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: Won a Ghosting Tour.
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: Won POCL in 2012 and make semifinals with Team Italy last year in POWC.
Any other Relevant information: I was almost Team Italy's Captain in SWC last year because Haunter got a bit busy irl so he couldn't spend time for Pokèmon, won a lot of italian tournaments too, even if it probably doesn't mean anything here. I am also a Team Rater alumnus.

Username: badabing
Official Tourneys: I basically won smogon frontier two years ago. If there was a state beyond defeat u could inflict upon it, that's what I did to it. Done salted that motherfuckin earth. To this day it has never quite recovered as showcased by Rey's victory, papain bowels terrifyingly close run, and shake it ups recruitment as a brain.

Other tourneys: when I played these I penetrated deep into whatever caught my fancy, even if I just winged it with an rmt

Other: I was tutored by Blightbringer, an arduous process involving fasting for 30 days and nights while exchanging blows in full cb bouts of adv ou. Tbh I haven't even played srsly after attaining this enlightenment for fear of my own pwr. edit: i have never lost to an italian

Last edited:

Valentine

Banned deucer.
Username: Valentine
Official Tournaments: OST 10 Finalist, 3-1 in SPL 5, Top 16 OST 9, (1-4 in SPL 4)
Non-Official Tournaments: 4-1 in Geodude, 2-0 POWC, haven't played much other than that recently
Subforum Tournaments: Won NU mini-tour 8, played a few OU mini tours
Other information: RMTs archived in both BW OU and XY OU metas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)