Playoffs Smogon Tour - Season 11 Finals! [Won by Golden Sun]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
lol once again, it's not enzo's fault, but tbh, enzo doesn't deserve to win this ST, seriously he haxxed all players he played.

you know if enzo played half as well as he is now in spl we would have won the title...dumbass using all your luck here -__-

lol once again, it's not enzo's fault, but tbh, enzo doesn't deserve to win this ST, seriously he haxxed all players he played.
said the french guy who bs'd everyone to make these finals in the first place, rofl

edit @ loco: about 6 or so because of various luck going against me
edit @ bluewind: you should know i was lucked out of every tour i entered bar one adv one

edit 3: bs johns sorry for false accusation ojama, i had another french player in mind

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
said the french guy who bs'd everyone to make these finals in the first place, rofl

Ojama wrecked a fuckton of people with no aid from luck, and as much as his win on a OU tour was haxy (even though I only remind one instance and it was a 30% chance), at worst he'd still have gotten 7-9 points, which is more than you got.

shut up damn. none of you are in the finals, enz0 and golden sun are, let them play. no one gives two shits about anything before this anymore.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Haha thx loco and bluewind <3
Anyway BKC, i'm not a lucky player and i didn't haxx to be in the top, but i got haxxed against franky on the last BW battle, what can you say about that ? "french, french, french" we don't control the game stop with "french luck" please, it's pathetic. Anyway, it wasn"t against ENZ0, ENZ0 is a cool guy, but i just said it's amazing how he haxxed all players, that's all.
Anyway GL both.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion

edit @ bluewind: you should know i was lucked out of every tour i entered bar one adv one
i can confirm that ojama did not hax

i can also confirm this post can be better reiterated as JOHNSJOHNSJOHNS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)