Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 12 Finals [Won by Kevin Garrett]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
When was the last time you made it to the finals of anything that wasn't a team tournament? (Hint: never)
Which is why he wins the title of biggest loser from me? Nothing wrong with making the finals in team tournaments consistently. That's awful big talk for a bw (BAN ME PLEASE).

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
it's ok bluewind, at least you won the title of biggest pokemon finals loser from me.
Honestly, this is probably the second most retarded thing I've ever read on Smogon. How is somebody who makes the finals of arguably the biggest tournament on Smogon not once, but twice, a loser? So what if he lost? The only other person in the world who can boast reaching 2 Smogon Tour finals is Veteran in Love. I haven't won anything myself, but honestly, you have no right to make fun of a player who's clearly 8395204 times more successful than you.

Actually, I just remembered something. You're the guy who was cutting yourself after your team lost in the SPL finals. I bet you're just jealous that you need teammates to accomplish anything, whereas Bluewind can do it by himself. In fact, I just did a background search on you, and you have been on 2 Smogon Premier League finals teams, as well as 1 World Cup finals team, all 3 of which you've lost. If anything, you're the biggest finals loser on Smogon. You are also the biggest whiner I have ever seen. At least Bluewind was man enough to give his opponent credit for the win. For reference, I direct you all to this laughable post.

Well, now I know what it feels like to be left at the altar. And with my luck, and at this rate, that will happen too. Yeah, I agree, you probably will be left at the altar, not because of your bad luck, but because you're a complete asshole.

I normally try to not complain about hax and accept defeat graciously, by the looks of your post, I highly doubt this but this finals round was complete and utter bullshit. The Sharks are the most undeserving trophy winners ever, not a single person on that roster deserves a trophy for this SPL season. And you deserve it because? They won, fair and square, their players outplayed your players. Hax is a part of the game, if you can't accept that, don't play. The Alpha Ruiners were a better team and outplayed the Sharks and somehow managed to lose by conditions we had no control over. If you wanted control over these conditions, bring Pokemon with Battle Armor or something? What no? The Pokemon with Battle Armor suck? Well, if you want to use Pokemon that don't suck, then accept that you can be prone to hax. If ever a winner deserved to have an asterisk by their names, this would be it. This is one of the most ignorant things I have ever read.

No, this wasn't any sort of cosmic balance, karma, or whatever you want to call it, not that I believe in those anyway. If those did exist, we would have won. I bet you kiss each and every one of your dolls as a pre-match ritual. The reason panamaxis haxed you was because you accidentally kissed Celebi
This was nothing short of highway robbery that allowed an unworthy team filled with unworthy players and personnel to get (notice how I didn't say "win" or "earn") a trophy. God you have no sportsmanship whatsoever. Glad you don't have and probably never will win a trophy. No, it wasn't "meant to be", because nothing happens because it's supposed to. WAHH! Destiny Scofield was rejected! The Sharks first five "wins" came down to (in order): a freeze, a 50/50, an overheat miss, a freeze, and a choke. Not a single convincing win in the bunch. Not a single instance of being out-teamed or out-played. The Sharks might get the trophy, but it is definitely not deserved, as deserve had nothing to do with this. The Ruiners were better. The Ruiners are better. The Ruiners know this, and anyone who paid any attention to this series would know that, hell the Sharks probably know that. It is nothing but a meaningless trophy.
This sums it up pretty well
Wow dude, way to be probably the biggest sore loser Smogon has ever seen. Listen, we Sharks will be the first to admit that we got lucky in two matches (against Alaka and you), but I won't have you cheapen our achievement just because you're so damn bitter. Lets break some shit down:

Carl vs. The Chaser
Yeah, Carl froze cheaser's Chansey... after a TON of Ice Beams. If you think Pokemon will just sit there and never freeze while eating repeated Ice Beams, you're probably not very familiar with this game. Either that, or you've just had really good luck through your Pokemon career. Oh yeah, and Carl lost his 100% Tauros to a 30% one without even getting to touch it... but I guess that got erased from the history of this match.

sixonesix vs. Alaka
Yup, got lucky. It's about time six got some luck in this tournament.

Eternal vs. Ciele
50-50? It's called coming down to a prediction. Ciele predicted wrong, Eternal predicted right. It's not a coin flip, it's about reading your opponents. The fact that you don't think this amazing battle was a legitimate win just goes to show how blinded you've become.

panamaxis vs. Scofield
Again, admitting that we got lucky.

Conflict vs. Sk
You're right. Sk choked. I fail to see how that means you should have won, though. A big part of winning in this game is carrying out your endgame. If you choke it's completely your fault, so you have nobody to blame but yourself. Again, I'm missing how you think this was not a legitimate win. I also don't get how things like this happen, yet you think you're on the "better team". I'm not trying to offend Sk or anything, but give me a break, the better team would be able to bag "sure wins".

That's the whole story, right? Oh wait, you seem to have conveniently forgotten the luck you guys got versus us. Just because our team tried to be classy enough to not bitch in here after every little instance of hax that happened to us doesn't erase the fact that it did, indeed, happen. Lets check it out, then:

Smurf vs. Uragg
As Smurf uses Destiny Bond against Arcanine, Arcanine takes Mismagius to ~10%, then burns it to get the KO. Later in that match, Arcanine is the only Pokemon who was able to prevent Smurf's Cleffairy sweep. Did you see Smurf bitch? No.

Philip7086 vs. Royal Flush
After winning a 50/50, I work myself into a good position to win, so long as I can take out Starmie to prevent Royal Flush from continually spinning against me. I switch in my specially defensive CB TTar and get crit + burned on the switch by Scald. If just one of those happened, Starmie would have been dead. He needed both to happen to keep Starmie alive, and got it. Did you see me bitch about it? No.

So what does that mean? Both teams won two matches with the help of luck. Now, granted, the luck pana got as a whole was more than Uragg and Royal Flush got, but the bottom line is that all were game breaking.

At the end of the day, maybe Sharks got a little bit more lucky than the Ruiners. However, the difference is by no means as big as you make it out to be. And hey, one team had to be the luckier of the two, right?

Anyways, your post was way out of line, regardless of what you think about the Ruiners' bad luck. Maybe you should re-evaluate your life if you're going to get so worked up over a few temporary pixels under your username
This is all before we even get into all the shady under the table dealings the Sharks pulled, while showing no loyalty to any of their players. I don't know if I should be more pissed at the people behind the trade or the people that allowed it to happen. But hey, at least Husk gets to keep his SPL trophy without playing a single playoff game. And yeah, let's reward constant asshole behavior from the Sharks, from the top to the bottom of the organization. Even combined together, they're not half as much an asshole as you. Speaking of which... look at MOP, thinking this trophy makes any sort of a difference, acting like it allows him to act like even more of an asshole than usual. And you're not doing this? You seem to think the Smogon Tour trophy is pretty important, otherwise you would not have taken a shot at Bluewind. You also care enough about this SPL trophy to make this huge post, which quite frankly, sucks. Why is this post of yours not in Trou yet? You are still just the same player as before this all started, a player that has never accomplished anything. I can't tell if you're talking about MoP or yourself. And if you did ghost any of those finals matches? You should be embarrassed if that is the best you could do. You and I both know just how much you lucked out here, no matter how you try to justify it to yourself. Funny thing though, if we won I was going to make a post bashing every single one of the Sharks players, and it would have been a hell of a lot better than your weak ass post. Interesting, so you do admit you're the biggest fucking hypocrite on Earth. I guess I'll give you modesty points.

I have no idea how a team can be bailed out by such improbable last minute luck time and time again. I guess the saying is true, "No one wins, one side just loses more slowly." This wasn't just "hax is part of the game" or "those are the breaks" kinds of hax, it was literally "no fucking way that could possibly have just happened" hax, in every important turn of every game. I guess life just really hates you doesn't it? Hell, it was so improbable Smogon promptly shut down for a week afterwards rather than process it (and I should've followed suit...). The Sharks have to tell me, what demon did you sell your soul to for this? Because I obviously sold mine to the wrong one. Your Celebi doll? Yeah, that's a pretty bad idea. Considering how that doll was panamaxis. He could now sell two souls to the devil instead of one. That's why he got so much hax. I guess it isn't true that the devil you know is better than the one you don't... Not true, I mean, you know yourself better than you know others right? Oh yeah, I meant besides the girl who's address/ phone number/ facebook/ email/ clothes/ birth certificate you have, even though you've never met her before.

To the Alpha Ruiners, now. First, thank you to all of our fans and everyone who supported us and helped us out throughout the regular season and the playoffs. To the players and management: we had a good run, I'm sorry it had to end that way. Back to back finals appearances is still plenty impressive. Wait, weren't you just making fun of Bluewind's finals appearances? You all individually exceeded my expectations, you guys won, rose to the occasion, and had my back whenever I needed you guys to. I'm proud of every one of you, and you are all champions in my book, for whatever that is worth. My goodness, you ARE the biggest fucking hypocrite on Earth

But fuck the Sharks, and fuck this game, I'm through with it. Good, in the 30 minutes or so I've known who you are, I've already begun to think you're one of the biggest pricks on Smogon.

PS
What the fuck happened to my Kate Beckinsale avatar?! It looks like Smogon really doesn't want me to stay...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday, Happy Easter, and Happy Halloween

You're an idiot

bluewind asked me to post defending him

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Honestly, this is probably the second most retarded thing I've ever read on Smogon. How is somebody who makes the finals of arguably the biggest tournament on Smogon not once, but twice, a loser? So what if he lost? The only other person in the world who can boast reaching 2 Smogon Tour finals is Veteran in Love. I haven't won anything myself, but honestly, you have no right to make fun of a player who's clearly 8395204 times more successful than you.

Actually, I just remembered something. You're the guy who was cutting yourself after your team lost in the SPL finals. I bet you're just jealous that you need teammates to accomplish anything, whereas Bluewind can do it by himself. In fact, I just did a background search on you, and you have been on 2 Smogon Premier League finals teams, as well as 1 World Cup finals team, all 3 of which you've lost. If anything, you're the biggest finals loser on Smogon. You are also the biggest whiner I have ever seen. At least Bluewind was man enough to give his opponent credit for the win. For reference, I direct you all to this laughable post.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday, Happy Easter, and Happy Halloween

You're an idiot
Are you mentally challenged?

You're an idiot

bluewind asked me to post defending him

Gratz KG, well done!

Imagine BW with two pink trophys, could have easily gone that way :) Sick player for sure, so mad props to you as well.

Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)