Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 14 Finals [Won by McMeghan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost 2-1 to Vinc, ggs dude.

ADV: could've and maybe should've won
DPP: horrible team matchup + crit sealed the deal, but i was in a tough spot anyway
BW: won in a pretty clean game

requesting a little self control from benelux/vinc supporters

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
im pretty sure mcmeghan disowned benelux during the finals of the slammer js

and he'll win anyway

Lavos

Banned deucer.
there goes my hopes of west finals

playing malekith in about 45 minutes, server is undecided since I can't seem to get on grotto

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Get them done today because I will not be extending the deadline. The deadlines have been very favorable considering the the lateness of the date.

there goes my hopes of west finals

playing malekith in about 45 minutes, server is undecided since I can't seem to get on grotto
My desktop computer is broken so Groudon's Grotto is down, sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully it will be back up within the next few days. Until then, it is probably best you play on a different server.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
won adv, lost dpp, lost bw

ggs and good luck in the rest of the tour, i hope you lose to bkc in finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)