Smogon Tournament #4 R1 || Predictions Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jackal and I exchanged our internet times a few days ago, but other then that I haven't seen him around.

Heh, I'm not "finished" with my team anyways.
Even if I found you today i wouldnt want to battle just yet I do have some finishing touches to make to my team though. We are both active people, no rush.

Sorry that took longer than expected. Brawlex wanted to test out his team a little further, and I figured we were in no rush quite yet.

Anyway, we battled today, and I won 4-0. Good game.

Sending log now.

EDIT: sent

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Even if I found you today i wouldnt want to battle just yet I do have some finishing touches to make to my team though. We are both active people, no rush.
It's all cool, I've a lot of work to do on my team, as well. I'm sometimes under the alias "Kingra," by the way, I forgot to tell you.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Who is Wichu? Never heard of the guy, but I'm supposed to be battling him. I don't know how to find him on here, because the search function doesn't work.

Who is Wichu? Never heard of the guy, but I'm supposed to be battling him. I don't know how to find him on here, because the search function doesn't work.
You could go to the sign-up thread and do a ctrl f on his name for each page, or you could look through the list of every user?

My opponent and I have horrible hours between the two of us. (he can't stay on late, and it's hard for me to get on earlier) I'm afraid different time zones don't help either

I was destroyed 6-0 by shadow knight! Totally outpredicted and I made a couple of stupid moves - especially switching shedinja into the rocks. My team is (was) sort of all or nothing as well.

Sending log.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
So this is the fourth day my opponent has left me hanging. I've hung around for a long time before and after his designated time, and he hasn't shown up.

Dr. Strange Love is my opponent, and I guess I'll just keep waiting, though my schedule after the 14th becomes too hectic :/

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Similar problems here, too. palkia429 hasn't responded to my PMs. I also haven't seen him online the past 2 days while I'm online. His post explains why - being busy with exams and essays - and he did say he'll contact me on the weekends. I am pretty short in time, though; I am participating in a week long project away from my home starting the 13 till the 20th. Hopefully, palkia would check his account and set a time for Friday / Saturday

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PM'ed Gouki, and am waiting for him to finish testing before our battle.

Well last tourney I had to drop out because I couldnt get Shoddy working... Then I got is working and now it's not when this tourney starts -_-

Posting to say that I hate my computer, and I must drop out. Good luck all.

My opponent (locopoke) PM'd me and informed me that he can't battle due to Shoddy being somehow uninstalled from his computer, and it apparently won't let him download it again. He hasn't posted here yet so I figured I may as well do it, as I'm really not sure what I'm supposed to do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)