Smogon Tournament #4 R1 || Predictions Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm still waiting for my opponent now, we've PM'd and he said he should be ready by Monday, onwards. He's been on today too, so I'll be seing him this weekend, hopefully.

I've sent a PM to my opponent, Kou, though I'm beginning to wonder if he was just a random sign-up as I have had no response as of yet...

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've sent a PM reply back to my opponent since it's now been a full week since he replied to let me know that he'll let me know when he's ready for our match.

I saw Ripchord on shoddy yesterday and PMed him but he didn't respond, probably was on another window...that is exactly one of the main reasons I cannot wait for competitor, at least some alert when you receive a challenge/pm

Beaten fairly embarassingly 6-0 by silver610. I knew it was a bad idea to go on shoddy immediately after a large break from gaming etc due to personal reasons. I'd say gg silver, but it wasn't due to me, lol

Beaten fairly embarassingly 6-0 by silver610. I knew it was a bad idea to go on shoddy immediately after a large break from gaming etc due to personal reasons. I'd say gg silver, but it wasn't due to me, lol
Posting to confirm. It was a pretty good game, and things just didn't go your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)