Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat Macle 2-0. Some useful hax in both games but I don't think they impacted the final result, he also had a fair share luck in his favour but that's pokemon. GGs Macle.

Won 2-0 against Orpheus. Got a bit lucky here and there - sorry for that. Ggs nonetheless!

Have a nice day

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Activity Win Request

http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=105156&u2=12630

I contacted him first and gave him a time range my time; he responded with a time range but then says he is GMT +2 but doesn't specify if he means GMT +2 or GMT. He then doesn't respond to my request for clarification and posts "play me now."

Anyway we continue without him actually answering me / giving me the answer to the question I ask.

Played versus Cipher Admin Lovrina and lost 2-0. Though I played really bad, my opponent deserves the win a lot more than I do. Good games they were :) Good luck in future rounds.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Activity Win Request

My opponent logged on at 1.30 am my time and logged off without answering my PM 30 minutes later. He missed our scheduled time yesterday and it's gonna be very difficult to get these matches done. As I already told it I have been enough active during the whole round, my opponents are ghost (first opponent + his substitute) and I'm tired of looking for them. This will be my last post about it.

Sorry for successive posts, but I thought you could only request activity anything if your opponent was actually inactive. If i could just have a little clarification that would be great. Also, Jackal hasn't been online since the 9th of December. Just mentioning it.

Activity Win Request

Opponent missed our scheduled time to play, and I'll be unavailable this weekend. We also cannot play on a weekday due to conflicting timezones. Also...

Sorry for successive posts, but I thought you could only request activity anything if your opponent was actually inactive. If i could just have a little clarification that would be great. Also, Jackal hasn't been online since the 9th of December. Just mentioning it.
You can request an activity win if your opponent is being unreasonable, is unresponsive, misses a scheduled time, is refusing to schedule, etc. Basically anything that makes it their fault that the match is not getting done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)