1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Please refer to this thread for the current Smogon Tier Lists.
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 6

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Earthworm, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fakes

Fakes
    is a Past SPL Winner

game 1 was a clean one
    game 2 i used 11 times lava plume vs his hippow and 5 time vs rachi and got no bun if i burn one of these pkmns i win
    game 3 only 2 crits really dude same scenartio again you had more than 2 crits again i used like 8 times lava plume and got no urn we battled on grotto is this a glitch or something?

i will make a warstory from game 3 cause lol its worth
  2. Lohgock

Lohgock

This proves Fakes is only beatable with the help of hax or bugs. Now Conflict or Gr8 need to win this shit, lgi guys
  3. Stone_Cold

Stone_Cold
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

4. Thatsjustpeachy

Thatsjustpeachy 意识渐渐远去,意志力永不褪色
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

I win 2-1 in an intense series with the last game coming down to a 50-50 on the last turn. GGs
  5. ZoroDark

ZoroDark

Lost 1-2 in a great, clean and enjoyable series(no nails left) where a 50/50 decided the third game. Good luck in future rounds Peachy; you can win this.
  6. Nova

Nova Deft
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

7. august

august get a grip mothafucka
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnuswon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

sigh only one of my germen sons is left

go conflict
  8. BKC

BKC
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis the Smogon Tour Season 16 Championis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

9. PROBLEMS

PROBLEMS

Moët vs Gr8 final.. My sons
  10. Fakes

Fakes
    is a Past SPL Winner

MOET lgi
    MOET will hax his way to the trophy :D
    gl Conflict & Gr8stard
    one of my bitches will win this thing :kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler::kongler::avatar::avatar::avatar::avatar::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::evan::evan::evan::evan::justin::justin::justin::avatar2::avatar2::avatar2::chaos::chaos::adam::adam::adam::adam::kongler::kongler::doom::doom::justin::happybrain::happybrain::avatar::avatar::avatar::avatar::heart::heart::heart::heart::pirate::pirate::pirate::kongler::kongler::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::toast::toast::toast::nerd::nerd::nerd::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)