1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon University PO Statistics — May 2012

Discussion in 'BW Competitive Discussion' started by Antar, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xSabastian5

xSabastian5

Chansey in UU wont make a difference, Heracross usage may spike a bit, that's all
  2. Princess Bubblegum

Princess Bubblegum

If Chansey drops to UU and the Kyurem forms aren't insta banned, I might play UU. Chansey for stalling seems too good to pass up.
  3. ssraditz94

ssraditz94

honestly not surprised about the top 5 in every tier. Magmortar for RU!

Honestly i prefer umbreon over chansey, but an eviolite boost may be too tempting to pass up.
  4. Mario With Lasers

Mario With Lasers Self-proclaimed DEAD king
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Shaymin-S scored #19 the month it was released and, if I recall correctly, had less than a week for that.
  5. Antar

Antar Self-anointed Czar of LC UU
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributor
    Official Data Miner

No worries! Keldeo won't be legal in PO until July 1. Same with the Therian and Kyurem formes.

And when July 1 *does* come around, all of these pokemon will default to OU (Keldeo based on its DW OU usage, the rest based on their Incarnate forme usage--and I believe we should playtest Thundurus-T before banning it).
  6. Powerbut

Powerbut

What about imposter ditto? Is that uber? I really want to know.
  7. Antar

is a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributor
    Official Data Miner

Well you might want to check JUNE'S stats...

...but Imposter Ditto is PU for the next three months or until a suspect council bans it.
  8. Thorhammer

Thorhammer

It demonstrates a fundamental problem with Smogon that people would regard it as a "playtest" and as "before" banning it as opposed to simply allowing a new Pokemon and expecting it to stay allowed, never considering the possibility of banning it until proven otherwise.
  9. Antar

Official Data Miner

Hold the phone there, Cheech.

First off, all I was saying was exactly what you're saying--that it should have a shot in OU before being banished to Ubers. Sorry if my wording was poor.

Secondly, I just run the server and publish the stats. I don't make tiering decisions. Hell, I don't even ladder. Taking *anything* I say as representative of what the Smogon community feels is always going to be a mistake.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)