Smogon's Forum Invitational - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be busy for a while, so subbing B-Lulz in for myself. My opponent never replied to my VM anyways.

FAQS GANNA GET IT!!!

I went to Pokebeach and I managed to catch my opponent online and I waited over a hour for a response. I'm still waiting for that response................ ._.

Rusty Shackleford

Alphaspade waited like 2 hours for his opponent to become unafk on PO and he never did!

6 hours overall is what I got told by others lol either way he waited a long time for him to un afk.

Anyways I should be battling rem on Wednesday.

He says he was busy at the time thats why he didn't reply back. Thats it! I'm gonna teach that dude a lesson by getting battle lessons from Serebii! Hopefully they can teach me to fully EV my Pokes and crush this dude.

PS/ You know I <3 (most) yas

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
He says he was busy at the time thats why he didn't reply back. Thats it! I'm gonna teach that dude a lesson by getting battle lessons from Serebii! Hopefully they can teach me to fully EV my Pokes and crush this dude.

PS/ You know I <3 (most) yas
Hah you know you were with serebii way before PO.

Guys, don't be expecting my battle to be done anytime soon. My opponent is being a F****** ARSE! For 2 days in a row I've seeked my opponent out on his turf. The second he's online, BAM, PM sent requesting a battle but he doesn't even bother replying to them untill hours later when im long gone stating he was busy .-. I know he's online because the "last online" is continuously being updated. So unless he puts minor effort into the seekage of this battle I doubt it'll ever get done :/

Yay I got him to respond;
CCloud said:
phop said:
CCloud said:
phop said:
Dude, quit stalling and lets just battle!
For Christ's sake... It's obvious I'm not ready right now, so go take a walk for a while.
So let me know instead of totally blanking me. It takes 5 minutes for a battle. You're stalling, theres no doubt in that. Well you can seek me out now because I'm tired of your excuses.......
Maybe you should get the message, instead of constantly PMing me. You can believe what you want, but some people have lives instead of waiting around hours on end to battle someone.

Guys, don't be expecting my battle to be done anytime soon. My opponent is being a F****** ARSE! For 2 days in a row I've seeked my opponent out on his turf. The second he's online, BAM, PM sent requesting a battle but he doesn't even bother replying to them untill hours later when im long gone stating he was busy .-. I know he's online because the "last online" is continuously being updated. So unless he puts minor effort into the seekage of this battle I doubt it'll ever get done :/

Yay I got him to respond;
I told you I would battle when I am ready. Get over yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)