Spectrum Tourney Round 2 [Please read even if you lost first round]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't think of me as a hypocrit, I PM'd Wuguza on the 8th, still haven't gotten a response.

hey Mekkah..iam still alive,but on vacation until the next Wednesday..when i come back iam aviable the whole wednessday and also the next whole days..

I will be competing at the science olympiad nationals for high school in the latter half of next week, so I may be a little late getting round 3 posted. It really depends when I will have the time available to go visit smogon. I will be cramming for some events, so I might have problems finding the time. On the other hand, I might pwn my cramming and be able to update it on the 20th.

Heres Death Bee's Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat omer_ahmed_15
Death Bee when do you think we ought to battle for da spectrum tourney.??????????? I Think on 3rd may at 9:30 GMT.........ok.........??????????

Anything earlier, say 8?

Eh, i'm gonna try and find Boo Radley tonight but there's a small chance my brother might be on at 9 and not get off after then for a bit =\

edit-nevermind, I won 3-0

It seems that I won't be on smogon until late saturday night at the earliest. I may get onto netbattle for a battle or two, but I won't have 20 continuous minutes to update the tournament. Wish me luck as science olympiad nationals, located at the Bloomington, IN branch of IU.

i still wondering what happened with Mekkah? i was very frequently on NB but never saw him,though we have the same timezones...hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)