SPL General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey (BAN ME PLEASE)s,
My name is WhiteQueen, and I don't know every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day playing stupid ass metagames. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any UU wins? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than playing OU on PO.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best UU team. I’m pretty much perfect. I was winner of many important UU matches, and starter on my spl team. What tiers do you play, other than “jack off to Rotom-W and Talonflame”? I also get straight 6-0s, and have a banging hot kokoloko (We just battled and i won; Shit was SO cash). You are all (BAN ME PLEASE)s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my kokoloko

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi guys, WhiteQueen here again, I know that my words and actions have hurt some of you in the past, and I just wanted all of you to know that I am going to use this thread to start a new chapter in my time here on Smogon, and from now on I am going to try to be a better person in the eyes of everyone. I am going to start to treat everyone with the utmost respect, and I hope that all of you will do likewise so we can enjoy this tournament to the fullest. If I criticise you, please know that it is constructive, and that I do it from a place of love and peace. I realise that it may take a long time to change people's opinion of me, but I feel ultimately that it will be a worthwhile endeavour, after all, the first to apologise is the bravest, the first to forgive is the strongest, and the first to forget is the happiest.

Yours in all sincerity, WhiteQueen

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
In two days, I will be in Thailand enjoying the warm weather, sahaying on nice beaches, and people watching fabulous (BAN ME PLEASE)s walking the streets of Bangkok. Perhaps I'll even get the chance to meet Sagat too. What are you doing with your life? That's right. The usual. Spending all your free time sitting behind your computer screen in your fashionable Walmart jeans and graphic t-shirts pretending to be God Almighty while rocking those thick glasses of yours. What you're really doing is projecting your lifeless living and insecurities onto random people on a Pokemon forum.

Keep flexing those Internet muscles.

Good luck. I hope you win your next Pokemon match.

Last edited:

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thanks i knew you'd understand my post was not meant seriously and that it's a widely known copypasta and i just exchanged a couple of words.
Enjoy your holidays n_n

thanks for editing my posts btw

Last edited:
What the fuck has happened to the old reyscarface i used to like :(? ever since he went 0-6 he has turned into lavos and takes dicks so he can keep his prestigious smogon reputation.

LOL ADAM SUCKS. NICE LOSS. HOPE MASTERCLASS OWNS YOU.
He's a good player who i don't mind losing to. Unlike other trash who has the most losses on your team Toxzn. Anyway im sure my battle with Yusuke will be good and good luck to you bro :].

^ I bet this post is the only post on this thread that is relevant to the topic ''SPL General Talk Thread''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)