1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

SPL General Talk Thread

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by Oglemi, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteQueen

WhiteQueen boner dethroner
    is a SPL Winner

don't mock my mcmeghan, you asshole
    Little Hulk, dcae, Zebraiken and 6 others like this.
  2. CrashinBoomBang

CrashinBoomBang Aye I got Swagger, Koga 87
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Foreman

lol gotta love all these Literally Utterly Irrelevant fucks (like this whoever-the-fuck-he-may-be scorpdestroyer guy) trying to talk trash when they evidently weren't even good enough to land on a fucking spl team

it was a pretty much guaranteed playoff spot without getting lucked on numerous occassions so i suggest you shut the fuck up before trying to make stupid uninformed posts and trying to look "cool" or "clever" or "funny" or whatever the fuck you were trying to achieve

(im not salty at us losing im just mad at morons like that shit nice mentor bro im sure you taught people how to act with that post!!)
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
    BKC, Jirachee, ebeast and 33 others like this.
  3. Arikado

Arikado A man chooses, a slave obeys
    is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

So I heard Bloo was using Mega Gyarados to great success, but I haven't really found any replays of him. Where are they? :|

unless it's not SPL and some other tour lol
    BKC, kokoloko and CrashinBoomBang like this.
  4. Laurel

Laurel Never Too Late
    is a Tiering Contributor

Are you high?
  5. MAJISTRATE

MAJISTRATE formerly PROBLEMS

read this back to yourself

p.s. oh my CBB
  6. CrashinBoomBang

is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Foreman

12:30 youngjake93: tell him I said if he was good then people wouldn't have to shit talk his team lol
    12:35 youngjake93: ya teams lose to hax, that's why you have 9 weeks and a gajillion tiers to minimize its effec

lol I find it ironic how you would be the one talking considering that you're just an arrogant fuck without the ability to back up shit all. your only win this spl has been to a fucking timeout that caused a bunch of controversy and you're really supporting some guy who tried to mock the ruiners from the peanut gallery? you are the definition of a team cancer; you are probably the only person who is hated by LITERALLY HIS WHOLE TEAM and cried a bunch and pretty much acted like the definition of cancer when he got benched for a (arguably superior) player.

i wish all these self-entitled morons would get off their high horse, have fun getting carried to and possibly all the way through playoffs by a team that completely despises the fuck out of you
  7. Django

Django
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

8. aim

aim pokeaimMD
    is an official Team Rateris a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Videoroom Editor
    Mentor

:]
    DittoCrow likes this.
  9. Tesung

Tesung

Who else is excited for the next person to insult Cbb cuz I am :)
    Seevea, Harsha, yondie and 5 others like this.
  10. youngjake93

youngjake93

Unbunch your panties please sir.

[12:30] <youngjake93> tell him I said if he was good then people wouldn't have to shit talk his team lol
    [12:31] <youngjake93> leave out the part where I'm just saying this to troll

[12:37] <&Laga> aka we justifiably should have won that 8-4
    [12:37] <&Laga> or 9-3 idc
    [12:37] <TOTEM> statistically it should
    [12:37] <youngjake93> that sucks
    [12:37] <TOTEM> but that does not mean to say it will
    [12:38] <youngjake93> I don't have to worry about any of these hax semantics bc luckily my team carried my ass to the playoffs

SORRY YOU SO MAD. EVEN TOM BRADY HAS TO SIT AT HOME AND WATCH THE SUPER BOWL SOMETIMES CHAMP.

ALSO:
    [12:46] <@AfroSmash> yungjake
    [12:46] <@AfroSmash> u carried us
    [12:46] <@AfroSmash> not the other way around
    [12:46] <@Jayde> ^
    [12:46] <@Jayde> without ur yung presence
    [12:46] <@Jayde> wed be dead
    [12:47] <@ifm> too yung
    [12:47] <@ifm> too OP
    Sinclair, muramusaw8, Nachos and 3 others like this.
  11. CrashinBoomBang

pretty sure tom brady isnt abolished by his whole team including the management bro but nice comparison
    Harsha and Danilo like this.
  12. idiotfrommars

idiotfrommars schemes and plots are the same thing
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

CBB I fart in your general direction
    Heist, yondie, panamaxis and 16 others like this.
  13. gr8astard

gr8astard The Based Lord? My balls!!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL + WCoP Winnerwon the 9th Official Smogon Tournament

FUCK ALL OF U CBB IS NOTHING BUT A FREN
    Lord Ninjax, Harsha, King and 9 others like this.
  14. aim

aim pokeaimMD
    is an official Team Rateris a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Videoroom Editor
    Mentor

when hugo quits can i have his lady bug? it's pretty.
  15. Masterclass

Masterclass

Ok, it's time to clear shit up. That is not Bloo's team, bloo is using my team that I used against C05ta in spl, so shut the fuck up you little shits.

And then people like Golden Sun stole it and made it worse by adding a Zapdos.
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  16. WhiteQueen

WhiteQueen boner dethroner
    is a SPL Winner

I laughed so hard I almost died lmao
  17. MAJISTRATE

MAJISTRATE formerly PROBLEMS

andddd moving on swiftly

know what else is pretty?

[​IMG]

the metagame innovator ladies and gentleman, the one and only... CTC
    Tokyo Tom, Harsha, Lasagne and 15 others like this.
  18. Mizuhime

Mizuhime The creative adult is the child who has survived
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Doubles Queen

19. Arikado

Arikado A man chooses, a slave obeys
    is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

chill man, i'm just here looking for cool replays to watch, and i read somewhere that bloo used megyarados and shit and dominated, i don't care who's team it is i just wanna see the replays.

edit: thanks for the replay though
    Enguarde likes this.
  20. MikeDecIsHere

MikeDecIsHere And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
    is a Battle Server Moderatoris a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

<~Zarel> nothin' wrong with shitposting
  21. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

I just wanted to say that I, for one, do not hate YUNGJAKE the boss

also cbb sucks eggs
  22. youngjake93

youngjake93

Just in case anyone else didn't grasp the Brady reference... CBB is Tom Brady
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1930740-tom-brady-doesnt-plan-on-watching-super-bowl-xlviii
    "I don’t have much of a rooting interest, truthfully. Those games are hard to watch. I don’t see myself sitting down to enjoy a football game or watch it. Our season is over. Truthfully, I could care less about watching a game. That’s pretty much how I feel."

Butt hurt about not making it in tbh and taking it out on everybody else even if they meant no harm. Kinda sad tbh.

Edit: Also thanks for having my back Classiest team =]
  23. CrashinBoomBang

i love how you're still posting about this 30 minutes later but this is probably the funniest thing I've read all day LMFAO oh my god how can you be so fucking naive jesus christ

also in case it wasnt clear that means im done arguing with people who are the definition of "good player alert" in this thread
  24. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

25. CrashinBoomBang

hey koko play BR
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)