1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Gen 1 Stadium/RBY Differences Collection for Simulator Implementation (help needed)

Discussion in 'Ruins of Alph' started by eric the espeon, Jan 28, 2011.

1. eric the espeon

eric the espeon maybe I just misunderstood
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Great finds Torchickens! Sorry about not keeping this OP as updated as the other, annoying separating Stadium and RBY when it's not known whether many things affect one or both.
    I will be making a version of the PO client which includes Glitch Pokemon if they are not included in the standard release, hopefully with the help of a few people (Theorymon and Captain should be up for lending a hand). Probably do a separate version with Mimic Glitch+Glitches, but also a standard one. I'll only be able to do it if we can get together all the information needed (full stats, movepools, game differences), though sprites and cries would be great too. And any non-gamefreezing glitch moves. I can probably implement the simple ones. Oh, and names. It would be great to have screenshots of names for some Gen 1 Glitchmons, the list is cool but things like "Japanese Symbol" could be replaced by the actual Japanese symbol, and the ones which are images.. would be handy for deciding what to call them.
  2. Venser

Venser

3. AJC

AJC

also some minor correction about cart focus energy it only quarters the critical hit ratio of the user if it's slower than the foe otherwise it effective as using splash.
  4. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Kamex's RBY Stuff

This is the most accurate and complete rby mechanics guide in existence. You can consider it authoritative in at least everything cart related. As for stadium, everything in it will be accurate, but I cant personally vouch for its completeness since I dont know shit about stadium.

Have a nice day.
  5. Aerodactyl Legend

Aerodactyl Legend

Forget about this thing. Thanks for the link.
  6. waterwizard

waterwizard

pastebin'd it for those who couldn't figure out how to open it:

http://pastebin.ca/2124148

Thanks, Hipmonlee!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)