[Standard] Ancient Mafia- N4

Deadliiiiiiiine!

"I get to do a day update!" loudkirbyking states, seeming somewhere between happy, and disappointed. "All right, vote counts... And survey says..." loudkirbyking extended his hand, -TheLucarioEffect- being pulled in. "Well, I would kill ginganinja, but he's still angry at me. So, I went with what everyone else said, and congrats." Out of nowhere, a Wii appeared, along with a big television. On it, Super Smash Brothers Brawl was up. "Pick a character." And with that, loudkirbyking grabbed Marth. True to his username, -TheLucarioEffect- picked Lucario.

"Falco for me!" Out of nowhere, StevenSnype appears, grabbing a controller and getting ready. "...What? I'm still dead, but I want to own you both!" Weird mummy talking...

"Stock, 5 lives, certain items in. No smash balls, by the way" With a few boos from the others watching, they chose Battlefield and began.

loudkirbyking took the lead quick, using counters quite often, and abusing every item he saw. -TheLucarioEffect- was in second, blasting at StevenSnype with many Aura Spheres. StevenSnype had Falco, trying to use his blaster to stop Lucario, but to no effect. He fell, and lost his last life. Angry at his loss, StevenSnype went back to his grave, and returned to being dead (And quite angry, too).

"Game, set!" And with one final Side Smash, -TheLucarioEffect- lost his last life, and with that, Marth flew out from the television, slicing -TheLucarioEffect- right in half, then vanishing back into the game.

He was...

Dear -TheLucarioEffect-,

You are the Cave of Wonders.

You are a cave shaped in a tiger's head in the movie "Aladdin". However, you are also possessed, and can attack, or swallow up someone into your inner chambers to find the treasure. The Guardians decided you were just the right choice, considering what all you guard.

Because you are indeed a possessed cave that's just a head, you may send a PM to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled "Night X - Swallow up <User>". You will suck <User> inside of your chamber, and <User> will be guarded from all attacks on him. However, since you cannot suck yourself in, you cannot use this power on yourself.

You are allied with The Guardians. You win if The Guardians eliminate all threats.
"Heh, never fight magic pharoahs." loudkirbyking smiles, holding out a controller. "Anyone up for a round?"

Afraid of being killed by Marth coming from a television, you all flee for night things

Edit: It's actually night! Deadline is whenever I'm told deadline is!

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
im updating in about 18 hours unless everyone's actions arrive in the next 7 hours or so in which case I wll update early

people, get those actions IN

Its waaay past Deadline line at the time of this edit

however I need to discuss something with Loudkirbyking at this point in the game. As it is I will update this when both Loudkirbyking and I have had a chance to chat.

Sorry about the delay!

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
GAME OVER!

A man sat in the darkness of his own home. He was alone and quietly tapping away in his laptop. So absorbed in his work he barely noticed the door to his house silently swing open. A dark figure entered this man's home and the smell of ozone filled the air. The man gave a sniff then realised something was wrong. He swivelled around and stared face to face with a flaming monster. The man frowned at the invader. "I am sorry my friend", the flaming figure muttered, A Fireball blasted out from its hand smashing into the man and into the wall.

The flaming figure shrugged and then turned to leave then stopped. "Did you really think it would be that easy... IPL?" asked Aura Guardian dusting himself off. Aura Guardian had had his shirt blasted off by the Fireball but otherwise seemed fine. A golden pentagram was etched into his chest. IPL grinned, "I owe you guys one for summoning Exodia". He pulled out a rod of Iron which glowed gollden as well. The symbols for Hermes and Delphi were also etched into the Metal. IPL blasted a ball of golden energy at Aura Guardian who was only just fast enough to dodge.

Aura Guardian gave a curse and retaliated with his own blasts of gold energy which IPL also dodged. The house was rapidly falling apart but neither cared. "THESE RUINS ARE MINE" IPL snarled. Suddenly a shot ran out from behind IPL. IPL tirned, distraced and Aura Guardian blasted IPL through the heart, killing him.

Dear imperfectluck,

You are Inferno Golem.

You are a Boss in the game Dragon Age (Awakening). You can smash through walls, throw Fireballs and generally rip things up. You are immune to Molten Lava and pretty much invulnerable. You have been awakened from your slumber during this conflict and now you will proceed to kill as many people as you can.

You have a number of powers. Therefore once a night you can send a PM to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled “Night X – Devastation” You will activate your supreme powers and attempt to cause chaos and destruction. In the body of the PM you can write the following actions that can be carried out at the same time.

“Kill <User>” and <User> will be blasted to pieces with a Fireball.

You can also write “Inspect <User>.” You will send your army of Golems (sadly made out of Steel) which will get information on <User> and by the end of the night you will know <User>’s full Role PM.

Since you are made out of Molten Lava and have an army of steel Golems you cannot be killed or Lynched or otherwise targeted. This protection will run out at the end of N2 due to an unusual rainstorm expected to hit Egypt at the end of N2.

You are holding the item “Control Rod”. This item is old and very ancient. Since it is an item only for Golems it cannot be stolen from you and it will crumble into dust. You are currently unsure of this items power but you are aware that for every statue fully created you will gain something very special thanks to this rod.

You are allied with yourself, you win if you Survive.
Exhausted, Aura Guardian slumped to the ground as more gunshots rang out. This time there were screams of pain. Who had been hit?

BunnyMaster stood in a pool of blood as coolking stood over him having stolen BunnyMasters gun from his own hand. BunnyMaster breathed his last and Coolking turned and nodded to danmantincan. Danmantincan trudged his way up the hill, gun in hand to finish Aura Guardian once and for all...
Dear BunnyMaster,

You are Jack West Jr.

You are the (Australian) hero in the books Seven Ancient Wonders, Six Sacred Stones and Five Greatest Warriors which are written by Matthew Reilly. You are a former soldier and you are awesome at shooting and hand to hand combat. You are very clever and you are fascinated with ancient items. You also have a bio mechanical arm which you got as a result of sacrificing your own arm so that you could save a child. Your Mechanical arm also has some C4 in it for emergencies. You just don’t F**king die either but ultimately you are a good guy and that’s what matters most. You are allied with The Explorers because The Guardians have taken your adopted daughter Lily hostage.

You are not a hugely violent man but your daughter is kidnapped so you will do anything to get her back. Thus once a night you can send a PM to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled “Night X - Strapping C4 to <User>”. User will have C4 explosive attacked to him and be paralysed with fear, preventing him from posting in the thread for the day. In addition you are also the killer for your faction.

In addition to your action above on certain nights you can send a PM to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled “Night X - Shoot <User>”. You will shoot <User> and he will be killed. However, because you have to reload, you can only do this every other night, beginning Night 1. If you die this ability will be passed on to another member of your team

You are allied with The Explorers. You win if The Explorers eliminate all threats.
Aura Guardian saw danmantincan walk up the hill towards him, gun in hand. However he was still exhausted from the battle with IPL. He struggled to his feet just as dan got Aura Guardian in his sights, he pulled the trigger...

"Nooooooooo" Gamefreak cries tackling danmantincan just as the gun goes off. They each fight for the gun. Danmnatincan lashes out with his foot, catching gamefreak on the jaw. Having won for himself the distance he needed danmantincan picks up his gun and walks right into Aura Guardians fist. danmantincan stumbles back but Aura Guardian grabs danmantincan's head with a hand, energy forms around Aura Guardians hands and then danmantincan is blasted into nothing.

Dear danmantincan,

You are a Snare.

You are a device normally used to trap animals, or legs. You can trap most anything, but each trap depends on your size. You are made from a wide variety of products, and are the perfect tool to stop things. You were made by The Guardians in order to stop anyone from passing.

Since you are known for trapping, once a night you can send a PM to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled "Night X - Set myself in front of <User>". You will be set up in front of <User>, and be ready to catch anyone. If any other user tries to perform an action on <User>, they will be caught by you. However, since killers can simply slice themselves down, you cannot block kills. Also, since you cannot put yourself in front of you, you cannot use this action on yourself.

You are allied with The Guardians. You win if The Guardians eliminate all threats.
Zorbees is strolling though the city before a meteor lands on the ground in front of him. Enchanted, he picks it up. and goes on to meet up with coolking. The both see Aura Guardian crush danmantincan and realise that the battle is over. The both flee into the sunset with gamefreak and Aura Guardian looking on.
Dear zorbees,

You are a Young Boy.

You began to wander around Egypt, looking for someone to be your friend. Your mother let you walk around, as long as you come back before dinner, or if you begin to get too hot. The Guardians, however, decided to draft you because of your innocence.

With your innocence, and such desire you a friend, you can send a PM to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled "Night X - <User>, are you my friend?". You will approach <User>, and ask if <User> is your friend. Due to your cuteness, and overall innocence, they will answer truthfully and you will find out there allegiance.

Dear coolking49,

You are a Criminal.

You were wandering about before a mugger came and stole all of your money. You were broke, and had no other option, but to steal something... Something expensive. You began to steal an expensive treasure before The Guardians saw you. Thinking that you were guarding the treasure, The Guardians drafted you to help.

Because you did make an attempt to steal, you figured out you're pretty darn good at it, so once a night you can send a PM to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled "Night X - Hey <User>, what's that?". While <User> is looking away, you will swipe all items that they have.

back in the town square ginganinja glows gold and slowly arises into the sky with loudkirbyking weeping at being left behind.

and finally Aura Guardian and Gamefreak201 observe the ruins and realise that they are the undisputed masters of those ruins. The are the last ones standing and have 'won' this contest.
Dear Aura Guardian,

You are Internet Explorer.

You are a web browser that lets people use the Internet. You are a common web browser and thus many Explorers have installed you on their laptops. You are allied with The Explorers since they love technology and will use you often. Also your rivals Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are trying to cash on The Guardians and you don’t like that.

You are very smart but you are not all knowing. Therefore once a night you can send a PM to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled “Night X - Google <User>”. You will look up <User>’s data on the net and find out everything about them, including there Role PM.

You are allied with The Explorers. You win if The Explorers eliminate all threats.
Dear Game Freak201,

You are Lara Croft.

You are a famous Video Game character very skilled in “liberating” items. You are also and excellent fighter using various guns to good use. Being hot is just a bonus. You are passing through Egypt when this conflict broke out and thus you decided to help The Explorers since you Identify with them and you just want the conflict to end.

You plan to steal items to help the Explores win this fight so once a night you can send a PM to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled “Night X - Seduce <User>”. You will use you your skills and beauty to subdue <User> and then you will steal all the items he or she has.

UPDATE IS DONE, YOU MAY NOW BITCH ABOUT EXODIA

CONGRATS TO THE EXPLORERS FOR WINNING ANCIENT MAFIA

gg all. btw i was NOT a harmless neutral as you all thought and I accidentally gave that fact away to ipl so i was so worried for my own butt to really pay attention to the many flaws in the role PM ipl showed me. He saw my role PM and edited his accordingly to give to other players, so no one was suspicious of him. In the end I was killed by him. He intended to kill me n1, but instead killed yeti for being incredibly annoying about SANDS, then killed me n2. gg all.

Also, for anyone who was allive on the 10 kill night, let me explain what happened:

Exodia grants to whoever was granted it's power an amount of killes equal to 20% of the player list. In addition, ipl gained that ability. So on the 10 kill night...

3 kills came from exodia (20% of 18)
3 kills came from ipl's exodia power (20% of 18)
1 came from ipl's power
1 came from the insane
1 came from the explorers
1 came from the guardians.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
SPUD YEA
THE SANDS-ENABLED FACTION WON

I WARNED YOU BROS
I WARNED YOU SANDS WOULD TRIUMPH
I WARNED YOU SANDS WOULD DO IT!!!!

you trusted in the MUDS, but now look, the SANDS EXPLORERS have defeated all

join SANDS Mafia to play this game on drugs

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wait why did Ipls kills fail.

Also game freak had no votes so shouldn't the two guardians win after lynching aura guardian?

Whatever explorers deserved it more anyway.

Wait why did Ipls kills fail.

Also game freak had no votes so shouldn't the two guardians win after lynching aura guardian?

Whatever explorers deserved it more anyway.
Why IPL's failed: I think it was because I sent myself to channel the power against Exodia, and because I had the Statue power, not the Rod's copy of it.

And the reason Game Freak201 had no votes was the meteor - which I instructed him to give to the Guardians. So Explorers did have majority.

I will note that it was because of me that Altair was able to mole - fellow Explorers, I'm sorry for that.

Gamefreak was holding an item the entire game; the meteor. It gives the user a vote worth zero.
A smart move by him in choosing to only palm it off at the last minute. EDIT: Ninja'd.

Congratulations to all the explorers, and GG to all.
Man ipl moled everyone pretty hard...

EDIT: Oh Aura guardian it's ok, we all got moled pretty hard respectively. Heck it was me who believed the twin moles, and gave them info on our team. Kudos to snype and slipperjeans for that also.
But why didn't you tell us you were our inspector? >.>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)