[Standard] Awesomeness Mafia: Game over! George Bushes and neutrals win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see how? I am trying to find mafia, not important village roles here.
You would only be hiding your answers from me if you were mafia O.o;;

Excellent. The votes are progressing as according to plan. It is my decision that there is absolutely no reason not to lynch Amake. If he is mafia/mafia-aligned neutral, he will be taking down a village member, but at least we and the mafia both lose. If he is a villager, then Amake hopefully lynches a mafia, meaning we got to activate his only role and take down a mafia in the process. Either way, a mafia and a villager will go down, making this a win-win situation for both sides. I still wish to delay my vote as long as possible, as I would like some time to better see which side everyone is on.

Oh, and before I forget, may people contact me. I am in need of some assistance.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
4 more for a majority
I doubt this, unless there are like 7 mayors who haven't voted. If there are no mayors, there are 23 players eligible to vote in today's lynch. There are 10 votes currently for Amake, unless I am missing something. As such, two more for majority, not four.

also before I get lynched dont trust Neut finn
Decided not to kill him today because the role he claimed isn't that powerful and he can prolly work with the village, but still dont trust him o.o

My log with finn where he claimed his win condition + ability. I dont entirely trust this, but make of it what you will.
01[20:35] <Amake> ok so what did you want to talk about
[20:35] <FinnRagetti> I am just mainly wondering who you were looking for
[20:35] <FinnRagetti> in awesomeness mafia
01[20:35] <Amake> Why do you want to know
[20:35] <FinnRagetti> I've gotten a few names of some players, and i'd figure i help you out
01[20:36] <Amake> Oh? Hmm. I am guessing you would what somthing in return though? Once I Find this player
[20:36] <FinnRagetti> If I ever needed something, I'd hope you be there to help me out
[20:37] <FinnRagetti> maybe we can combine your new powers with that of another player to win
[20:37] <FinnRagetti> but first of all, we need to help you find your player
01[20:38] <Amake> Yes, alright. Well I need to find homer simpson
01[20:39] <Amake> Do you have any where he is?
01[20:39] <Amake> or who is he
01[20:39] <Amake> I should say
[20:39] <FinnRagetti> homer simpson?
01[20:40] <Amake> Yes
01[20:40] <Amake> He is part of the village I believe
[20:40] <FinnRagetti> why would you need to know who homer simpson in?
[20:40] <FinnRagetti> is*
[20:40] <FinnRagetti> you are admiral ackbar, correct?
01[20:40] <Amake> Yes
01[20:40] <Amake> I am
01[20:40] <Amake> Dont ask me
01[20:40] <Amake> ask polelover
[20:40] <FinnRagetti> lol
01[20:40] <Amake> I have to find homer simpson and kill him so that I recieve my new powers ;/
[20:41] <FinnRagetti> may you be so kind as to show me the snippit of the role PM that you have.
[20:41] <FinnRagetti> so you have to kill homer...interesting...
01[20:41] <Amake> Yes, one sec
01[20:42] <Amake> As a fleet commander for the rebel army, you despise idiocy. You know that Homer Simpson is in the game, and part of the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People. You do not know what happens when you kill him, just that it is in your best interests to do so.
[20:43] <FinnRagetti> interesting. ok. that's cool
[20:43] <FinnRagetti> I have actually not run into homer
01[20:43] <Amake> Ah
[20:43] <FinnRagetti> I do plan to keep my eye out for him
01[20:44] <Amake> Alright
[20:44] <FinnRagetti> and which faction are you, really?
01[20:44] <Amake> I'm a neutral as I said
[20:45] <FinnRagetti> That shall be beneficial to us both. I am actually a neutral as well.
01[20:45] <Amake> Ah, I see.
[20:45] <FinnRagetti> I am Montegomery Burns, a persuader.
[20:46] <FinnRagetti> I must persuade someone to lynch the person who is lynched
01[20:46] <Amake> Really
[20:46] <FinnRagetti> yes. so like if i persuaded someone to lynch DLE, DLE needs to be lynched for me to win
[20:47] <FinnRagetti> that day of course

Amake, what about Altair? UncleSam asked him why he was looking for Ted Kennedy, and he hasn't responded, if I'm correct. UncleSam also mentioned that people who are looking for someome are generally not village-aligned.

Unless he posts a counterarguement...?

EDIT: Ah, nvm, he says he's a clueless twin.

He claims to be twins with Ted Kennedy. I could kill him, and make Ted Kennedy a Vigilante, but it could also make him a wolf.. so I dont think I will kill him.

Altair

just who is the coon?
I edited one of my previous posts

ALSO apparently the inspector decided to inspect me last night, and he got me as clean, so I guess I have to lead the village???

Everyone claim to me please :D

EDIT: my role PM for reference

polelover44 said:
Dear Altair, you are Blue Man Group.

You are the ultimate comedy trio. You feature three men with blue skin, and no ears or hair. That is just epic.

You have no night power. However, you are searching for your friend Ted Kennedy. If one of you dies, the other will gain powahs.

You have a posting restriction. Because you are a group of blue men, everything you post must be in the color blue.

You are allied with the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People. You win if the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People eliminate all unfriendly threats.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
polelover44 said:
Dear LightWolf, you are Joan of Arc.

You are the Maid of Orleans. You managed to free France (all of it!) from the enemy English. Because of this, you are awesome.

Each night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - Prove to <user> that I am actually a fine woman." <User> will be staring at your ample bosom and will not be able to perform any actions that night.

You are allied with the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People. You win if the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People eliminate all unfriendly threats.
Lalala, leading, lalala village hooker, lalala nearly in every game, lalala no mafia is stupid enough to claim it and I can prove my flavour any time you want me to, lalala send me PMs with your claims or die! Lalala

Majority, unless I miscounted.

You converged on Amake, drawing the noose tight around his neck.

"Any last words?" asked Darkamber8828.

"Only this." Pulling a one-shot pistol from his sleeve, Amake shot Da Letter El, who quickly crumpled dead to the ground.

polelover44 said:
Dear Da Letter El, you are Severus Snape.

Naturally, I had to include an Alan Rickman character. Severus Snape is simply wonderful in terms of badassery, and there are a lot of people out there to whom that could apply. You are the most awesome staff/faculty member Hogwarts has ever had. Hands-down.

Each night, you may PM polelover44 with “Night X – Detention for <user>.” <User> will be so fatigued from the detention that he or she will be unable to post in the thread the next day.

Really pissed at the death of this villager, you drew the noose tighter around Amake's neck, and removed the supports.

polelover44 said:
Dear Amake, you are Admiral Ackbar.

You are a Mon Calamarian, and a great and powerful one at that. You command the Rebel Navy, and you're famous for the line, "It's a Trap!"

When you are lynched, PM polelover44 with "Lynched - shoot <user>" <user> will be killed. Right away.

In terrible moods, you went to bed, hoping that the new dawn would bring better news.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end when all PMs are in, or 49 hours from this post at 7:30 PM EST on Thursday, May 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)