[Standard] Inventions Mafia - Day 5

I'm in the same boat as Objection, but I made a little mistake and put Spiffy's name in instead of Coronis (Didn't really realize that Spiffy hadn't even done anything.)

So, if near the end of the day, I don't hear anything from anyone about what Coronis has done, I'll just start from scratch and try to figure this out.

EDIT: Putting in a no lynch vote to keep people like Pidge from stealthing players not in the game.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Deadline. No one was lynched, you indecisive fucks. If you want this game to go on I strongly suggestion you actually send in actions and lynch people from now on.

It is now Night 4, ends in 48 hours, etc. etc....

UncleSam

Leading this village
For the record, we have received more than half of the Night actions for this night, and the deadline isn't for another 16 hours. This game is not dead, and it will be run to completion as long as people continue to play it.

That being said, do NOT fail to send in a PM tonight-you will be subbed out, just as four players last night were. I had more subs for spots at that point. So, send those actions in, or Idles, or whatever you want to send; just send in something to let me and Interwebs know you are still playing.

Originally Posted by Fat the interwebs
Dear <user>, you are a Light Bulb,

Famous bringer of light, attractor of moths and burner of fingers, you are one of the most symbolic electrical inventions: the light bulb! You use electricity to produce light (and even more heat), and that is where the first part of your name comes from, and the second part probably references to your shape or something. Anyway, you hope your light can be of use in this conflict!

During the day, you may PM the interwebs and Alchemator with “Day X – extending day with light”, you will produce light, making the day seem longer and allowing for another lynch. Since you are not the most efficient of light bulbs you require 7 batteries to use this ability.

You are allied with the Boring Inventions, you win if the Boring Inventions eliminate all threats.

Okay, this game is going a little too slow for my tastes. I've been following this game for a while, and all that seems to happen is someone steps up to lead then gets lynched. So I'm going to be unique and try to lead during the night.

First of all be on the IRC channel. You need to be active and doing stuff to make this game fun, even if you are sending in your night action, that doesn't mean that you're off the hook. Socialize! Do something to give life to this game!

Second of all, Send your role pms to me Boring Inventions! If you dont trust the credibility of my role, then give me 7 batteries and I will proove it to you.

Third of all, when day comes, i urge the Awesomness inventions to not vote to lynch me. You are simply pulling this game into a never ending loop that will cause the game to be no fun. I strongly suggest that someone steps up to lead the Awesomness, and that they work with me to eliminate the weapons. It would be in our best interest to get rid of them as soon as possible.

EDIT: lol, forgot the role PM

UncleSam

Leading this village
OK guys, I am delaying the update for about 12 hours due to host availability problems (-_-). Deadline extended to 8:00 GMT-5 on August the 19th. Also I am lacking one night action. Get it in!

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
late deadline
where's an unclesam when you're too lazy to do shit yourself?

exarius was trampled to death:
the interwebs said:
Dear <user>, you are a Alarm Clock

*BEEP* You *BEEP* are *BEEP* we-*BEE-click!* As i was trying to say, you are well known for making annoying beeping noises but also for being useful as a help to wake up. You will probably mainly use the annoyingness of your beeping noises in this conflict, as you know there will probably not be much sleeping.

At nght, you may PM the interwebs and Alchemator with “Night X – Annoying <user>”, you will irritate the crap out of <user>, rendering them unable to complete their night action.

You are allied with the Boring Inventions, you win if the Boring Inventions eliminate all threats.
coronis was blown up:
the interwebs said:
Dear <user>, you are the Gaming Console,

*pew pew boom!* You are a very well known *plink!* invention, known for being able to entertain almost anyone that *beep beep beep* uses you! The awesome *RATATATATA* inventions chose you because *boink* are able to stop anyone from *dun dun DuUuUuUuN!* doing their jobs by *BOOM BOOM PEW PEW PEW!* having them play games all night! *yatatata, TA TAAAA!*

At night, you may PM the interwebs and Alchemator with “Night X – Distracting <user>”, that night, <user> will be so busy playing games that they wont do anything that night.

You are allied with The Awesome Inventions, you win if Awesome Inventions eliminate all threats.
48 hours stuff here
fucking vote

UncleSam

Leading this village
And without warning, a lightning bolt rained down from the heavens upon young Spiffy.

"Nooooooo, pleeease UncleSam, I didn't meeeannnnnn tooooooo" he squealed in a voice surprisingly similar to a dying hampster.

"No."

Then is was all over...

Interwebs said:
Dear Spiffy, you are....Spiffy

You are twelve. You also highlight people way too often in #fluodome. You are also so unknown you do not appear on the player's list.

You are aligned with the shitty users. You cannot win.
Well then, LYNCH SOMEONE PEOPLE JESUS.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alchemator has subbed in for Unclesam

And in true mafia tradition:

Lynch Alchemator

I'm really only doing this so Unclesam makes a role out of me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)