[Standard] Inventions Mafia - Day 5

Deadline's not for 4 and a half hours, thankfully. I encourage all Boring Inventions and Weapons to read my last post carefully and make the smart decision.

EDIT: Awesome Inventions, I can't stop you from lynching a Boring, but at least pick someone besides the ONE person who's trying to help you find the Weapons.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
sorry that i am late
DEADLINE
6 votes for auramasturbator vs. 2 votes for lightwolf
the interwebs said:
Dear auramasturbator, you are the Bulletproof Limosine,

The life of important and rich people may be dangerous at times, so that is why you were invented: Protecting important people, and this is exactly what you are planning to do during this conflict.

At night, you may PM the interwebs and Alchemator with “Night X – Transporting <user>”, <user> will safely be transported to his business by you and also will be safely transported back, so <user> will not be in danger of being killed that night.

You are allied with The Awesome Inventions, you win if the Awesome Inventions eliminate all threats.
night 2 ends after 48 hours or when all PMs are in

Told you I wasn't a Weapon :P. What was I supposed to do, not mole? I thought we were losing our Inspector, and would need the info. Wait for you to unite? I doubt that will ever happen, but I thought you might be motivated to if the Boring united. Plus I did try to tell you guys not to lynch me.

internet

Alchemator has been subbed out for UncleSam
yeah,
i subbed out the co-host.
please send in your fucking idles if you don't want this to happen to you.

internet

you all woke up, noticing there were only two corpses

staraptor call, who had been a great and tall building, had been blown apart by something:
the interwebs said:
Dear staraptor call, you are a Wind Turbine,

Green energy, maaaan! You got to join the Awesome Inventions because you can produce green energy and store it in batteries, and batteries are quite useful in this conflict, you heard.
So, you’ll produce green energy this conflict, and store it in batteries, and help the Awesome inventions in general!

You will only produce 3 batteries every night, because the wind in this area isn’t the strongest.
At night, you may also PM the interwebs and Alchemator with “Night X-Chopping up <user>”,
You will reverse your turbine and chop up <user>, this will only work on members the Boring Inventions and neutrals though. This abillity requires 4 batteries to be used, and when it fails, the batteries will still be used up.

Since you have been generating electricity for a few days already, you currently possess 5 batteries.

You are allied with The Awesome Inventions, you win if the Awesome Inventions eliminate all threats.
the second was superpoketroid, who also had been quite a impressive structure before he was cut to pieces:
the interwebs said:
Dear superpoketroid, you are a Wall,

You are a wall, uhm yeah, a wall, any flavour I could put here? Oh well, you are a pretty old wall, to the point of nearly collapsing. You will try to help the Boring Inventions though, since you would like to do something for once.

At night, you may PM the interwebs and Alchemator with “Night X – Let <user> hide behind me”, you will let <user> hide behind you, and <user> will be protected from death that night.

There is a battery hidden behind a loose brick in you, so you currently possess one battery.

You are allied with the Boring Inventions, you win if the Boring Inventions eliminate all threats.
ALSO THORNS DISSAPEARED

[48 hours or majority stuff goes here]

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
<UncleSam> do the votes in the thread count?
<interpussy> ?
<UncleSam> they were after deadline
<interpussy> nobody voted before deadline

So ya, you were all indecisive fucks and decided to lynch no one today. It is now Night 3. Deadline in 48 hours, or at 17:00 GMT-5 on August 12th. Also send all PMs to me AND to interwebs. Explanations for actions would be nice too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)