[Standard] The Second Invasion of Silph - Game Abandoned

Room 11-001, 1 Silph Street, Saffron City
0725 Hours, 3rd July

With the news that the brutally killed man was one of the bad guys people moved on quickly. So quickly in fact that a heated argument had broken out. One of the people was accused of not being a Silph worker. As such people started preparing him to be executed. Te day looked over as soon as it had begun.

Slowly people peeled off to go to the toilet or get some breakfast and the discussion died down into some nonsense about security. The host watching from his private house down the road grew bored. His game was fun but it was times like these he wished things would happen. Someone stabbing a friend in the back or whatever other backhanded things peple could think of.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw movement on one of his screens. A small group were talking. After a few minutes they headed up to the boardroom and summoned everyone. The host tuned in to the audio.

"I swear to you this man does not work for Silph, what's more, he wants us all dead," one was yelling while pointing at another on his knees in the middle of the room. The accused didn't offer any defence of himself. The crowd tied him up and left him to be disposed of. They came back some time later. Only to fnd him still there.

People started shouting at the security camera's for him to hurry up. The host smirked, he wanted them angry. Angry enough to mess with each other. He did tell them he wold get around to execution at the end of every day. At the latest possible time he moved his men and took the body away. Another night set on the giant building.

As the sun set everyone moved to the boardroom to see who they had killed was. The file read:

Brammi said:
Welcome Afroninja22,

Your faction, Aqua, has been invited to partake in a little game of mine. The prize, Kanto and Johto. For those that lose, their consolation is death. This is an opportunity like no other. I advise you to take it.

You will get help from your Pokemon partner, Umbreon, one of the few dark Pokemon not considered to be evil, looks like that idea got blown out of the water. At night you may use Taunt to entice the target to use their power on another player of your choosing. You’re conservative though so you may not redirect to yourself lest you and your Pokemon get targeted by something undesirable.

Together with your allies, <snip>, you must aim to eliminate all those who appose your ideals. You will win once all these threats have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this.

Good Luck
Night will end in 48 hours. Grovyle is being replaced now.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jeez Brummi can you update. Its been 4 days since "deadline" and still no update. Heck in some cases the players are more active than the host!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
* Now talking on #silph
* Topic for #silph is: Lynch Reached | Twilight Phase | I JUST LOST THE GAME | Nightmare Nigglypuff has replaced Grovyle. Effective immediately. yeti will sub in next | brammi you should probably just call this game in favor of village it's taking forever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)