Star Wars Mafia - Republic wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for being inactive. I am happy to flavor-claims of all kinds (Role and First sentence of flavour)

Accepting claims by either IRC or PM. My Roleclaim:
AlphaBravo Han Solo You are a Correlian man who had a very harsh childhood.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
sorry for being inactive. I am happy to flavor-claims of all kinds (Role and First sentence of flavour)

Accepting claims by either IRC or PM. My Roleclaim:
AlphaBravo Han Solo You are a Correlian man who had a very harsh childhood.
I hope this is just a mistake on Polelover's part but I think you'll find that Corellian is spelled as such, according to this reliable Star Wars database.

If my gut instinct is correct, and based on this typo (small evidence I know), I'd say you were mafia good sir.

Night 0 ends now. Rules are up now, btw.

And AlphaBravo, I said no Role PMs. Claiming is allowed, so technically you're within the rules.

It is now Day 1.

As you woke up this morning and entered the village square, you saw, strangely, a body on the ground. He appeared to have been killed by something which was thrown at him. The body was recognized as AlphaBravo.

polelover44 said:
Dear AlphaBravo
You are Han Solo

You are a Corellian man who had a very harsh childhood. From the beginning, you were trained in one thing: survival. You served as a member of the Imperial Fleet, but quit and became a smuggler. You are smart and quick, and don't mind taking a life when it is good for you.

Each night, PM polelover44 with “Night X – kill <user>. <user> will be instantly and ruthlessly killed. But wait! Someone's out to get you. BEWARE!

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are the last one standing.

There was also an anonymous note for everybody:
hello everybody! I'm C3PO, as you all know I belong to the Republic and as a member of the Republic I am asking that all the members of the Republic please answer this PM. I will always be nonymous therefore don't ask me who i am, I'm not going to tell you. Again, please if you are a member of the Republic answer this PM telling me your role and who you are. Thank you.
If you wish to reply to this, give me your reply in your Night Action PM for Night 1.

Get lynchin'!

Also, Sledge has been silenced!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, Polelover made a mistake in the role PM.

But Alphabravo also made a different mistake in his half-claim? That's pretty fail. I'll edit in a lynch here if I get sufficient evidence, otherwise

EDIT: Changing vote

EDIT: I just re-read his role PM, and realised he was a neutral. I was actually going to lynch him just on that typo, so I guess that's a good thing :P

HELLO REPUBLIC, YODA THIS IS

polelover44 said:
Dear Crunchatize Me
Yoda, you are, hmphh?

You have taught the force for over 900 years. Never have you seen the Republic in such calamity. You can use your Jedi Mind powers to tell a lot about a person.

At night, PM polelover44 with “Night X – use Jedi Mind Trick on <user>”.

Additionally, all your posts in the thread must contain at least one hmphh?.

You may also talk with the dead.
You are allied with The Republic.
Allied with the republic you are, hmmm? WELL, if you are, send to me your role PM! Using my special inspector-like powers, it will be easy to achieve a Republic win if everyone gives me their role pm. PM me not, hhmmm? Well, beware that those who do not PM will be cast into suspicion.

IN OTHER WORDS BG PROTECT ALL CLAIM TO ME

FURTHERMORE

I have used my jedi mind trick powers to unveil user thorns for what he really is:

polelover44 said:
polelover44 said:
Dear Thorns
You are Emperor Palpatine.

As the controller of the Empire, you may freely mantain various disguises in the Republic without arousing suspicion in order to infiltrate the Republic.

Each night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - use the Dark Side on <user>". <user> will be rendered incapable of doing his/her night action on that night.

<snip>

You are allied with The Empire.
Lynch Thorns

wait a sec, what is going on? O_O

11. On Night 0, the game's beginning, any individual kills (vigilante, wolf, etc.) will not happen. Other abilities will.
if this is true, how did AlphaBender get fucked like that?

Also, polelover, do you have IRC? and if you have, do you take night actions over that? (I know some hosts do, want to know if you do it too)

Lynch Thorns

and lol @ darth yoda image

EDIT: Lynch Crunchatize Me

Thorn's counter argument does have some very strong points in them

There's also a possibility that crunchatize me is emperor palpatine himself as well, seeing how he has a very convincing role PM of emperor palpatine while his yoda role PM is pretty lacking, as thorns pointed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)