Star Wars Mafia - Republic wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys: I'm not directing this at anybody, I'm not implying anything about any users, but IF YOU HAVE POSTING RESTRICTIONS (there may not even be any in this game), YOU MUST ABIDE BY THEM. I WILL WARN USERS WHO DO NOT ONCE, AND THEN THEY WILL BE GODKILLED. THAT IS ALL. HAVE A GOOD REST OF THE GAME.

EDIT: So far, the vote goes thusly: 5 people to Lynch Thorns, 1 person for No Lynch, 10 people to Lynch Crunchatize Me.

also, the day will end in 1 hour and 20 minutes.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Crunchatize Me was actually asking how does yoda talk in a channel a few days ago. He is probably faking it.

though i would really like to see bl claim.

Day 1 is over! Crunchatize Me has been today's lynch choice!

polelover44 said:
Dear Crunchatize Me
Yoda, you are, hmphh?

You have taught the force for over 900 years. Never have you seen the Republic in such calamity. You can use your Jedi Mind powers to tell a lot about a person.

At night, PM polelover44 with “Night X – use Jedi Mind Trick on <user>”.

Additionally, all your posts in the thread must contain at least one hmphh?.

You may also talk with the dead.
You are allied with The Republic.
It is now Night 1.

Dear blue_light
You are Boba Fett

You are a human clone from Kamino. Your “father” was notorious Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett, who died fighting in the Clone Wars. You happen to have a grudge against smuggler Han Solo, who has escaped your grasp.

Each night, PM polelover44 with "Night X - searching <user> for identification". That night, you will find the name of <user>'s role.

You also hold the Thermal Detonator. You may PM polelover44 at night with "Night X - throw Detonator at <user>" either the Detonator will not go off, and <user> will have the detonator, or the detonator will go off, and <user> will die.

You are allied with yourself. You win if Han Solo is lynched.
This is my role, as you can clearly see I can not win since I killed Han Solo, why I am still in the game I have no idea, but I am here to fuck shit up as much as possible. Don't bother killing me or lynching me unless you feel confidant enough that your team can waste a kill or lynch.

polelover44 said:
Dear Sledge
You are Chewbacca

You are a Wookie of Kashyyk. You led a normal, uneventful life throughout the Imperial rule, until you were captured by the Empire. You were rescued and wish to revenge your captors.

Each night, PM polelover44 with “Night X – roar at <user>. <user> will be too scared to conduct any abilities that night.

You are allied with the Republic
bg please protect me, and I would also like claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)