Star Wars Mafia

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
STAR WARS MAFIA

~~~Currently: NIGHT 14~~~

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…

It is a period of civil war. Rebel factions have captured the plans of the Evil Empire—plans for something called the “Death Star”, a massive battleship/base that if completed, would spell doom for the Rebel factions and all they hold dear. The Empire is vast and its presence is felt in every corner of the galaxy, and the Rebels can feel the Empire breathing down their neck.

The Rebel Alliance needs to quickly decipher the plans in order to find a weakness in the battleship, or else all is lost. Admiral Akbar is trying his best to analyze the information given to him by R2-D2 in a timely manner, but is running into roadblocks along the way.

Meanwhile, The Empire has discovered that the Rebel Base is hidden on Yavin IV, and has planned an onslaught in order to put an end once and for all to the only opposition they have left. Emperor Palpatine has entered into a very uneasy (and most likely short-lived) alliance with Jabba the Hutt and his (not-so-trustworthy) Bounty Hunters to accomplish this goal—with both factions working against the Rebel Alliance in a race to beat the clock, surely the Alliance is doomed. But, are the factions working together? Jabba the Hutt is a bounty hunter, aka a mercenary, so he has no true allegiance. If he gets the chance to seize the plans for the Death Star himself, he will surely knock off Palpatine.

However the Rebel Alliance is not alone. In the galaxy there is a power that few know and even fewer can control—The Force. Luke Skywalker, along with his gang, will be trying their best to delay the Imperial Forces and give Admiral Akbar enough time. Luke and his gang may not be the only ones out there as well—more help could be on the way. With all of these entities present that have such control over The Force, reality may not always be crystal clear, however.

Will the Rebel Alliance process the information and find a weakness in time? Or will the Empire, aided by Jabba and his minions, reach, attack, and wipe out the Rebels before the Death Star becomes vulnerable? Can Jabba and Emperor Palpatine co-exist, or will tensions come to a head? Only time will tell.

THE RULES

Now, finally, I would like everyone to pay attention to the rules (I’m using same rules as Mekkah’s HP Mafia II). Before I get to them, I'd like to thank Ghandi1988 for his help with this. He is my co-helper with this much like TheBM helped Mekkah.

1. You are not to copy+paste or screenshot anything I tell you privately over any kind of confidential messaging system, including but not limited to: Smogon PM, IRC PM, MSN, AIM. The only exception is made by me - I will tell you right now the evil sides are allowed to do this, and I may tell you can do this. Unless either of these is the case, trying to foolproof your innocence leads to an auto-lynch, disqualification and a head-from-neck separation.

2. You are allowed to communicate with everyone, everywhere, anyhow. Except if Ghandi/me posted you're dead, which means you can't post in this thread anymore and you can't talk about the game at all unless to other dead people or people not playing, and even then you should be careful that the game is not ruined. Think before you act.

3. You can ask me anything if it's unclear. If I do not want to answer your question, you will notice. Reach me via Smogon PM or IRC. Ghandi could answer questions too, but sometimes we may need to discuss something before answering you.

4. Do not clog this thread with a bunch of senseless discussion if you can. Arguments are part of mafia, but tl;dr is annoying for those wishing to keep up.

5. If you're PMing me to use your night role, it'd be very convenient if you made the title like: Night 1 - [whatever]ing [player].

6. If you have a night role but you're not using it, I still want you to PM me.

7. Use common sense. Don't ruin the game. I put a lot of work into it, Ghandi put a lot of work into it.

8. If you're changing your vote for a lynch, edit it out. Your first vote will be counted. Also, bold your vote. To make it even easier for us, always use Lynch Shiv, that helps Ctrl-F a lot. You can change your vote until Ghandi or I posts the day is over.

Roles have been PM-ed. It is currently Night 14

1. Veteran in Love- Rebel Alliance Member-Day 10 Lynch
2. Dak- Rebel Alliance Member-Night 1 Death
3. Toothache
4. timw06- Emperor Palpatine-Day 2 Lynch
5. Mekkah- Rebel Alliance Member-Night 3 Death
6. Fishin
7. Melon- Rebel Alliance Member- Day 12 Lynch
8. akuchi- Death Star- Day 8 Lynch
9. Shiney
10. YoshiKing- Rebel Alliance Member- Death Star Victim
11. Amelia- Rebel Alliance Member-Night 6 Death
12. ControllerofFlames
13. Sunday- Jabba the Hutt- Night 11 Death
14. Hipmonlee- Luke Skywalker-Night 5 Death
15. Blue Kirby- Admiral Akbar- Night 12 Death
16. Sklez- Imperial Storm Trooper- Day 13 Lynch
17. Mr.Escalator
18. JimBob- Imperial Storm Trooper- Night 11 Death
19. Shiv- Obi-Wan Kenobi- Night 2 Death
20. gsumbreon- Bounty Hunter- Day 11 Lynching
21. West- Darth Vader- Day 6 Lynching
22. jc rcw
23. StrangerDanger- Han Solo- Night 7 Death
24. el_B- Imperial Storm Trooper- Night 1 Death
25. gmax- Grand Moff Tarkin- Night 9 Death
26. Gormenghast- Admiral Piett- Day 7 Lynching
27. GTS
28. Zephyrman- Greedo- Day 3 Lynch
29. TheBM- Imperial Storm Trooper- Night 10 Death
30. Kingdrom- Rebel Alliance Member- Night 8 Death
31. Mr. 378- R2-D2- Night 6 Death
32. Judgement- Imperial Storm Trooper-Night 4 Death
33. Galahad- Lando Calrissian- Death Star Victim
34. Kira- Imperial Storm Trooper- Day 1 Lynch
35. darkie
36. Gouki- Bounty Hunter- Day 9 Lynch
37. Kade Zonglo-Rebel Alliance Member-Night 3 Death
38. porygon3- Bounty Hunter-Day 4 Lynching
39. FFMaster
40. Obi- Boba Fett- Day 5 Lynching
41. cookie- Rebel Alliance Member- Night 13 Death
42. Jackal

32 Dead, 10 Remaining

IMPERIAL STORM TROOPER

[Insert Name Here], you are an Imperial Storm Trooper.
You are allied with The Empire.

You have landed on Yavin IV ordered by Emperor Palpatine to kill off everyone and anyone not associated with the Empire (Rebels and Bounty Hunters alike).

There is one small problem with your assignment. To avoid detection, you have been sent onto Yavin IV in small groups. You do not know who your other collegues are, or even who Palpatine is. You only know the identity of two other Troopers, and they know yours. It is in your best interest to find the Emperor and everyone allied with him.

There are 9 people allied with The Empire, you included. Palpatine is working with two other people. There are two other groups consisting of three Troopers. There is also someone with a great power.

Emperor Palpatine will determine who The Empire is killing during the night. The more quickly The Empire unites, the less the chance that you accidentally off one of your own.

BOUNTY HUNTER

[Insert Name Here], you are a Bounty Hunter.
You are allied with the Bounty Hunters.

You are nameless. You are often times faceless. You have been trained to hunt. You have been trained to kill. You are a man of Jabba’s. Your goal is to wipe out everyone from the Rebel Alliance and the Imperial Forces. In order to do so you will gain a little bit of unknown help along the way.

At night, you and your fellow Bounty Hunters will confer to decide on a target to pick off. After reaching a decision, your leader, Jabba the Hut, will PM me with the name of the target who will be attacked that night. Of course, should Jabba the Hut get discovered and killed, there is a chain of command in place unknown to you, that will be followed. You will never be without a leader.

REBEL

[Insert Name Here], you are a Rebel Alliance Member.
You are allied with the Rebels.

You are working with the rest of the Alliance and trying to provide Admiral Akbar enough time to run his diagnostic tests on the plans of the Death Star. If a weakness is found, and taken advantage of, the Empire could be wiped out. However, they know where your base is located and are on their way, along with the enlisted help of the Bounty Hunters. Your goal is to ward off the Imperial Forces and buy enough time for Admiral Akbar to locate a weakness.

You do not have a night role.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK MEEEEEEEE

EDIT: i dont even see the sign up topic what the hellllllll

Is it to late to sign up for it? If it is, that's ok. And could someone explain to me how exactly you play along. I noticed the HP Mafia II thread a few days ago, and it seemed fun. So I'm a bit interested in this one.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Is it to late to sign up for it? If it is, that's ok. And could someone explain to me how exactly you play along. I noticed the HP Mafia II thread a few days ago, and it seemed fun. So I'm a bit interested in this one.

Then watch this and see how it works.

As far as I know, most, if not all, the pms are out. i'll edit in the main post the 3 generic pm's. I'd also refrain from what you've been talking about so far with those numbers. please edit them out of your messages at once.

so....with all that said

BEGIN NIGHT 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)