Starmie (Rain Dance Spinner) [QC 3/3] (Writing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
No mention of damp rock anywhere? I guess this is about eliminating opposing weather but if you're backing rain teams them I guess it makes sense...
This.

We're making a Rain Dance Starmie, and it could feasibly be used to set up a Swift Swim team or even just if Politoed is dead. Extra turns of rain are of course extremely useful.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yea, Damp Rock is definitely a viable item option. It does lose the guarantee to 2HKO TTar in sand and OHKO Scizor in Rain, though.

i've been told to take this over by maestroxxvi:

hey harsha, if you still want to take Rain Dance Starmie over, go ahead. I've been putting the writeup off due to being swamped by school, and I just realized that I haven't gone on PO in over a month and am probably out of the loop in terms of the metagame at this point...so yeah, take it if you want it
i'll get it done snappily!

If I may add something I have been finding Icywind to be a good compromise between twave and the need for a coverage move (ice) and also either royally screws the opponent late game of forces a switch. Prolly worth a mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)