Stevesesy Draw

I draw sometimes. I also like smogon. Thought I'd register.

I'm a big fan of the hyper-realistic, scary stuff.

Drowzee

Pikachu

Arceus

Kyurem

Haunter

Aron

Drifloon

Pantsmakeme:C.jpg

This is genuinely some of the most nightmarish stuff I have ever seen on the internet, and I mean that in absolutely a positive way. You are insanely creative. At first I thought Drowzee was an ultrasound because I had no glasses on and then when I looked very closely at it with my glasses on I winced and realised you're just really good with texture. Please post more and welcome to Smogon!

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Wow, I love the Drowzee. Amazing as hell.
Might wanna hide some of the bigger images though.
Other than that...freaking brilliant.

Oh wow that Haunter is just about the most amazing thing ever! Welcome to Smogon and I hope your art thread thrives into the future!

That Haunter is particularly fantastic...

...and the one without pants is pretty cool too!

Is this all Photoshop?

Hey do you take requests? You didn't specify above, if you do then i would like a realistic skymin. But if you don't take requests then thats fine, AAAAAAAAAAMazing art though!

Spray paint? Nah, :P I just use photoshop.

Also, you want Skyrim? Hmm... Maybe, I'll have to see ;)

Also, use whatever as desktop stuff. I'm pleased. Just don't sell my stuff as your own.

That's pretty cool, I love the idea of bandaids for Drifloon's face.

Please keep doing cute mons like Drifloon and Aron ;D lol nah really all your stuff is awesome to look at, regardless of the subject.

Do you use a lot of textures in your drawings, since you said you use Photoshop? I thought you would've used some kind of modelling / rendering program, but apparently not! Or do you hand-draw all of the detail?!

Was Arceus based on Frank in Donnie Darko? Because if so, that's inspired! Regardless, this is amazing stuff! Drowzee is definitely my favourite.

you're such a master at this! Arceus and Kyurem are frightening, yet Pikachu and Drifloon are adorable. that Aron is amazing, definitely one of my favorite pieces here. the amount of detail in the texture is just - completely mesmerizing.

agreeing with the above poster, something furred like Skymin would look great. would be interesting to see your take on scaled pokes like Gyarados / Milotic / maybe even Haxorus, something like Heatran would be awesome in your style too imo, and I'm also curious as to how you'd do Volcarona / Larvesta. don't be obliged to do any of these though! keep up the great work, man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)