Summer Freedom Round 3 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kikuichimonji said:
So, I won against stonerchris 5-0 without having to count PP, I guess I still have to find gdpt.
i don't know what the hell you were doing, but as a warning to your future opponents...HE TAKES FOREVER TO MAKE A MOVE! seriously, the battle dragged on needlessly for over 30 minutes.

Fig

Needs to stop disappearing.
is a Contributor Alumnus
VIL? Oh fuck... Well, give me a day or two to get my team together and I'll track you down.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I beat Warthog 4-0, gg man.

It's a shame one of us had to lose so early, I was looking at that as a potential late round bracket :(

Chimaira said:
Yea I'm a busy camper. I already read your message, I just decided to hang out in the Smogon server and get owned by the regulars.

when can you battle, what is your nb name, etc.

me and kiku (i can't spell it all the way sorry =( ) are going to battle today or later on this week...same time zone ^_^

The problem is, I don't have any time. And the time that I did have (previous few days) were spent on NB and I didn't see you. So you'll have to wait until the weekends.

lol yea static =x

though I'm 95% sure two of my other pokemon could have handled the situation. Oh and that second team you used was really nice ;).

lol i made that team as a joke, i was going to use it in the finals, its ironic my joke team was better then my real team =( lol

I PM'd you about NC, but you never replied. If NC does not show up this time either, would you be so kind as to sub me in for him, the way things should be...

Flub said:
I PM'd you about NC, but you never replied. If NC does not show up this time either, would you be so kind as to sub me in for him, the way things should be...
Why should it be that way?

natalie

property of alex
well.. it appears venerable swede quit netbattle..

Devilkid said:
Why is Natalie through? I thought he (yes, he!!!) wanted to stop NBing. And X-Bat was more often on the server than Natalie anyway.
hi, met smogoner, am girl, shut up, thanks.

Chimaira said:
Why should it be that way?

This isn't my fault, I've been trying to set up a time, but you aren't giving me one. I'm available most of today, anytime after 7 p.m. eastern time and it is the weekend so just give me a time since your schedule seems to be more busy than mine.

edit: I've been on all day and I haven't seen you. I can battle anytime if you post a time, but you sai you would be here this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)