1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Super Mafia

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by StrangerDanger, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenPikachu

GreenPikachu pumpkin pieco
    is a Contributor Alumnus

i was never convinced i had control. i never even tried to put my mark on this game like the zelda mafia. i let jackal, evan, and thunda do everything, and i just sat around.
  2. Jackal

Jackal I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

the people who had control all game were the neutrals, because there was seriously just too many of them...and my job was trying to convince neutrals to team up with the good guys instead of teaming up with a fellow neutral to win, as they had a sure win either way.

I realized i had no chance when i was informed shiv could hold the soul edge, so i dont really think i, or any of the sv, got beaten at all this game...
  3. Amelia

Amelia

Hahaha it was worth a shot though... I thought that only 2 people could kill anytime, so me and stoo just countered shiv the whole game lol

Ah well

Edit: Honestly, Phantasia, I wasn't kidding when i said i wanted the soul edge out. It was just too much of a bribing tool to keep in the game...
  4. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

did you really think i would nightkill you?

if i didn't have brain as an option i'd just lynch you.

if you didn't try to make hidden plans to fuck me over who knows i might've sided with you!
  5. StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

The votes were cast. This time, God himself descended upon Subspace.

"With you, the bid for power among the multiverse....is...OVER!"

CaptKirby was surrounded in light. Screaming, twisting, and turning, nothing could be heard but his righteous torment until his shadow faded from the world...

God look at the remaining players...the 'winners' of the game...

Cookie
    Blue Kirby
    Brain
    unceunce
    moot
    aamto
    moi
    Mr. Escalator
    Junior
    Gouki
    Andenken
    Outlaw Gryphon,

and of course....

Shiv.

He noticed that the Boy Scouts had won, with neutral friends...

"...Wait. That can't be right. The Boy scouts?! Really?" fumed God, not happy with how the battle turned out.

"I'll be back in a moment. Be thinking about your perfect universes."

With the remaining users in jubilation over the creation of their own worlds, God was planning something differently...

Back on his heavenly throne, he realized their world would just be another imperfect sphere. It would lead to another Clash, another futile cycle...

Something had to be done.

With a malicious smile on his face, God looked down upon the plains of cheering warriors.

"Here, champions of the multiverse. Lend yourselves to the creation of a new world, a new age. Enter my kingdom and oversee the new genesis!"

Before our heroes, a Gate emerged. Flung open, the users all walked into it, sure of their glory.

As the gate closed shut, and all seemed to be peaceful, some words could be made out on the plaque...

"I am the way into the Doleful City.
    I am the way into Eternal Grief.
    I am the way to a Forsaken Race.

Justice it was that moved my Great Creation;
    Divine Omnipotence created me,
    And Highest Wisdom joined with Primal Love
    Before me nothing but Eternal things were made, and i shall last
    eternally.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
    "

It seems that God himself had started a chain of events that could not end.
    All that were heard in the void of subspace were screams of torment and the effects of slaughter.

The sun was setting.

He had invoked the Apocalypse.
  6. Doomsday

Doomsday
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

awesome ending
  7. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

so what you're saying is that I actually won
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)