Super Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hi it's god posting (cookie let me use his account, not like I need permission being god and all)

rastafarianism is the right religion, I'm afraid anyone who died following a different religion will be dealt with by my secretary downstairs. I strongly urge all living non-believers to convert immediately. Looks like Shiv and Kumar can eat beef and not feel guilty about it now that they know their god is a false one.

Rofl forget about changing anyone's votes now.

Face it, after all the lying you guys did to me and stoo, the badasses are prepared to ensure that the Svs lose in any way possible, even if letting the wolf win in return.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
it's silly though. a mafia can win if you vote off shiv. we have 5 people. you have like 6 or 7. ck won't vote with us, and neither will brain. lol.

and i never lied to anyone. i was just fulfilling my role.

Did he say it would be cooler? He said you guys lied out your asses to them. Do not worry Amelia and Stoo, I understand perfectly :) Not like it is certain it will turn out how you guys say it will.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
man really, can we keep the drama out? i know i've done the dramatics quite a bit in the past but its just getting really stale now and if i do them its usually because i disagree with something done by the GO (like that one vote which i couldn't figure out remember?).

so yeah, its just getting really terrible now, the vote is over, the decisions have been made, lets just move on.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
im double posting just to get either sd or doomsday's attention here.

it'd be great if you guys just update this. like just post "jackal is dead. PASTE PM HERE. bands are dead (if they are)"

i mean, its ok if you dont post a story, you can put that in later, just move this on so we get can move on to get the night pm's in or something (itll save 2 days of delay).

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alright shiv.

Sorry to everyone--i just got home. We've been rehearsing for our play and opening night was thursday night--i haven't been home since, and i'm only here to shower before going to our next show (we had another on friday too.)

As it stands, Jackal is dead. The Crimson Bands of Cyttorak are dead as well.

Night 10 has fallen. The night will last 48 hours--even if all the PM's are sent (this is to give time for the show to end so i have free time again. Sorry, everyone.)

There's a lot of stuff going on with SD's life right now, and I don't want to use 'school' as an excuse, but the fact is that I really need to better my grades and so both of us have been quite busy as to when to update it. I need to talk to SD about a solution.

Shiv

mostly harmless
yeah I know the shit thats been up with SD thats why i'm hoping you can do it :(

hey moot its just that i don't want sign-ups up a month before the game starts. i don't think anyone who wants to play does either.

It is not as fun as having the great stories, of course, but can we just have the game proceed with no stories?
I thought of this, but I don't want to get a gp-esque reputation. Seriously.
Although it's either this or just let this game incomplete/unfinished, and I totally don't want that.

I know I'm being whiny and unprofessional as shit but I am gonna try and update this.

Night 10.

The population of Fuck-All arrive at the usual 'crime scene'. The body of Pillowrath is on the floor. As you move in to check the body out, you figure he's been shot.

Attention Pillowrath;
You are Rocksteady.
You are allied with the Super Villains.

In the beginning you were just some dumb human who hanged out in a gang with some other losers, but then this guy who had spikes all over his armor hired you all to take care of some noisy reporter. But then, some turtle-ninja-freaks gave you a beating… And it hurt a lot! After this, you decided you wanted to be a mutant too, to get stronger and beat those darn turtles.

Now you are Rocksteady, the fantastic rhino strongman! Together with your friend Bebop, the amazing warthog thug, you plan on taking revenge on those so-called Ninja Turtles. But first, you have to go through some trouble in this world you are currently in, as in, on how to get back to your own dimension.

Each night you can ally with your pal Bebop and pm me or Doomsday with “Night X – Roughing user”. Since you both are such bullies, you will gang up on a user and deliver a swift beating. That user will be unable to do anything else for the night. But! Since both of you are weak individually, you can only rough up a user if you are both alive.

Get in touch with your big friend Bebop – Pillowrath – and guard each other.

You win if you survive at the end and if the Super Villains win.
A lone coin lies obscured by the dust right next to him. None of you really bother to examine it.

DAY 10 BEGINS HERE ETC. YOU KNOW THE FUCKING DRILL LETS END THIS SHIT ALREADY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)