Super Mario Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lemme get this straight: you ask for a claim, don't claim to me because you don't trust me, then I do what you ask and you still don't trust me. Explain to me how that makes sense at all? Besides the fact that you wouldn't give me any information whatsoever on who you are.
my claim is in the first page if you cared to look

Lynch LonelyNess. He's mafia and wants our hooker dead. Early today LonelyNess sent me a PM trying to extort my role PM from me. He said he would lynch me if I didn't reveal it. He must have extorted tennisace's role PM in the same way.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Staraptor Call you are a blithering idiot.

I need one more person to change their vote to Staraptor Call so Im not the 2nd highest amount of votes (we'll still have the majority to lynch Tennisace)

EDIT: OUTLAW TOOK THE LIBERTY OF CHANGING HIS VOTE, SO PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE NOW.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Staraptor Call, I have to say I agree in part with what you are saying. However, I won't be pointing any fingers yet, as we have no definitive proof that he is mafia.

Think about it, why would LonelyNess reveal his role so early in the game unless he truely wanted to clarify he's with the village to help? Nobody has counterclaimed inspector yet, so there's little reason not to trust him I find.

Before we start levelling accusations, let's just wait and see whether tennisace turns out to be mafia or not...

If tennisace is a villager or harmless neutral then lonelyness (and those who slavishly supported him) will be good lynch targets for the next few days...

Seems illogical to me. LonelyNess brings up good points about Tennisace, so it seems logical he is our first target. If Tennisace is in village, sure, he fucked up, but he had a good lead on it - I don't see anyone else suggesting lynch targets.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
15 votes for Tennisace
2 votes for Staraptor Call
2 vote for LonelyNess
We have hit a majority.

LonelyNess called out to the villagers, "We have found a traitor among us Mushroom Kingdomers!" And with a definitive point he called out Tennisace!

Immediately, With a puff of smoke, Tennisace suddenly turned into a ferocious Chain Chomp and dove at LonelyNess glaring his large, white teeth. However, Veedrock quickly spun and jumped high in the air on top of Tennis. He barely had stomped Tennis feet short of swallowing LonelyNess whole. It seemed that Chain Chomp had been dispatched... as a Game Over flashed before the village and Chain Chomp laid motionless

Dear Tennisace,

You are Chain Chomp, a big head tied to a post. What a cruel life you have lived! A large Chain N' Ball with gnarled teeth tethered to a wooden post never allowed to be let free (except for that one time in Mario 64.... those were the days). You have spent a majority of your life barking at Mario and now it is time to cut the leash. Bowser has recruited you to hunt down and kill Mario and his friends, and you gladly accepted his offer to finally bite that hand that feeds... (your rage).

With that big mouth of yours, you finally have use for it. During the night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Swallow <User>." At the end of the day you will swallow your target and absorb his/her abilities (this does not count item abilities) while also immobilizing them until the night is over. You cannot target the same person twice in a row using this ability. The following day you will have two choices, you may choose to swallow another user or use the ability that you acquired last night, you will not be notified of what ability it is until you choose to use it. To use the ability that you acquired last night you have to send a pm to matty stating "Day X - Use Power". At the beginning of the night you will be sent a pm regarding the powers that you have acquired. Any ability that you gain will be lost after one night. You cannot gain any killing abilities.

If you are ever killed, lynched, or removed out of the game you will release your hostage and your hostage will receive any items on your corpse. There are certain people in this game that you cannot swallow.

On Odd Nights you may send a vote to elect one member of Bowser's Army to kill a target. To send a vote you may send a pm to matty stating "Night X - Sending User to <...> User". The chosen killer can choose how to kill their target, as long as it is possible for their character to perform such an action (eg King Boo cannot beat Mario with a hammer).

Your team mates are:
<Snip>
<Snip>
<Snip>

You win if a member of Bowser's Army is one of the last alive
And with that, the village rested easy. assassinfred then seemed to climb out of the belly of Tennisace, covered in goo and bones. It was a successful lynch and with happy thoughts, the villagers went to sleep easy that night...

moi still seems to be missing however

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end in 48 Hours, or when I receive all Night PMs.

It was a long night here at Mushroom Kingdom, and the search for Peach grew ever more crucial as threats of her death was issued by the evil King Bowser! Nonetheless, the show must go on. And so it did.

Everyone gathered at the little pond in front of the Castle, you know the one from Super Mario N64. Lonelyness was quick to notice that two familiar faces were missing.... First was that of, Shade..

Dear Shade,

You are Petey Piranha, the green plant that lives in a pipe. How you exist in a solid green pipe is anyone's guess, but for many years you have lived on in the Mushroom Kingdom minding your own business except for those few times that people jump right over your pipe. However, in order to exist, you gotta eat some townies every once in awhile.

With that big mouth of yours, you finally have use for it. During the night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Swallow <User>." That night you will completely swallow your victim effectively removing them from the game. You may swallow as many users as possible, however, if you take a user from the same faction, you will automatically spit both users back out. (E.g. you have swallowed a Koopa Kid, then you swallow Mario, and then swallow Luigi, you will spit both Mario and Luigi out and have to start all over but you will keep the Koopa Kid).
If you are ever killed, lynched, or removed out of the game you will release your hostage and your hostage will receive any items on your corpse.

Unfortunately, since you are a plant, you lack hands and thusly, you cannot give away items you may have in your possession. Other players may take items away from you, however.

You also know that the <snip> item found in the game entirely negates your ability making you spit up any and all users you may swallowed. If you have the item in your posession, you may not Swallow users as well.

You also are holding a <snip>.

You win if you swallow a player from 3 of the 4 Mushroom Kingdom Groups (The Mushroom Kingdom, Bowser's Army, Koopa Kids or another neutral party)
All of a sudden, moi appeared out of nowhere! It was only unfortunate that that happened people thought.... It was just getting quiet around here...

However, that was not the only missing face. The face of YoshiKing was also missing. It was only time before they found his body in the dungeon of the castle.

Dear YoshiKing,

You are Wario, the fat, yellow version of Mario. You are Mario's evil counterpart and nemesis. In the past, you were at odds with Mario, but recently both of you now race karts and are civil to each other. Mario has enlisted your help with the promise of riches and treasures beyond your wildest dreams (an offer you could hardly pass up). You are also Waluigi's partner and rumored brother, who you know is . You also know there is an item in the Mushroom Kingdom just for characters that wear a hat like yours...

You are a twin. For the time being you have no powers or abilities. However, in the case that your brother dies or is removed from the game for any reason, you will gain new abilities and new win conditions.

<snip>

You win if a member of the Mushroom Kingdom is one of the last alive
Day 2 begins now. Once a lynch has been started, there will be 24 hours until the update. However, in the case of a majority, this will be updated. PMs will be sent out now.

All PMs sent out. Pictures will be added later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)