Super Mario Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, it's me, LN, your inspector!

Today I have great news, you know our friend Staraptor Call? Well, I hit him last night with a shitload of abilities, and he's not as friendly as we thought he was. He's a Koopa Troopa, Bodyguard for Bowser's army, and potentially someone who could give Bowser's Army LYNCH PROTECTION *shudder*

So obviously we're going to dispactch him..... NOW!

Lynch Staraptor Call

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also I've yet to hear anything from ArcticBlast or timw06 so if you don't want me to just assume you're mafia because you've done 0 talking with me, you're gonna want to send in your role PMs.

Kthxbye

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
K I'm done traveling for awhile.

6 Votes for Staraptor Call

-----------
NOOOOO SHADE :(
You were my favorite character. RIP Petey

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Another lynch, another death.

It seemed that whoever LonelyNess commanded seemed to die in the village. Again he called out "Villagers, I have found a second impostor among us! This night we dine in Hell and eat MUUUUSHHHROOOOOMS!!!" And with his dying words, the villagers quickly descended upon Staraptor Call.

In a Poof of brilliant green Smoke though, Staraptor Call transformed into a Koopa Troop! Yet out of the crowd, Chaos669 bounded out and quickly kicked Staraptor Call onto his back putting him in a helpless position. The villagers then all simultaneously Ground Stomped Staraptor Call and a "Game Over" flashed before all their eyes. The deed was done...

Dear Staraptor Call,

You are a Koopa Troopa, the good ole' henchman for Bowser. Mario has jumped on your back so many times that you have to go to therapy two times a week. Fed up with his shenanigans, you have joined the elite ranks of Bowser's Army to once and for all crush Mario. Maybe after you finally eliminate him you can finally retire and hobble around in peace.

With being abused so much by Mario, your shell is quiet hard and protective. Presently, you have only a <snip>; your <snip> seems to be missing... Whatever <snip> that you have equipped can never be stolen
-The <Snip> protects against all killing actions
-The <Snip> protects against all lynch actions

During the Night you can send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Cover and Shield <User>." That night you will protect that user with the <Snip> you are currently wearing

You have another ability. Once a night, you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Switch <Snip>." That night you will switch your current shell with your other shell.

On Odd Nights you may send a vote to elect one member of Bowser's Army to kill a target. To send a vote you may send a pm to matty stating "Night X - Sending User to <...> User". The chosen killer can choose how to kill their target, as long as it is possible for their character to perform such an action (eg King Boo cannot beat Mario with a hammer).

You currently are holding a <snip> already equipped

Your team mates are:
Tennisace, Chain Chomp
<Snip>
<Snip>

You win if a member of Bowser's Army is one of the last alive
As Staraptor fell, his Green Shell seemed to be left behind...

Again, the villagers felt satisfied with another successful lynch. But many wondered if it was just coincidence whether or not two Bowser's Army members had been lynched and none from the Koopa Kids had been accounted for...

As the villagers began walking back to their homes, moi cried out in a fit of pain! Next to him on the ground laid a Death Mushroom with a single bite taken out of it. The villagers quickly helped moi back to his house, but he already looked deathly and pale. Many wondered if there was anyway or anything that could save him....

With the moi ordeal over, the villagers turned in for an early Night. What was to happen next, only the impostors of the villager truly knew...

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end in 48 Hours, or when I receive all Night PMs.

There are distinct differences between emos and vampires. Since moi is a douchebag wannabe vampire boner who dresses in black for fun and puts sparkles in his hair he is not an emo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)